Chapter I

~  The Start of His Nightmares  ~

Third person pov:

"Welcome." A soft raspy voice called out.

"Don't worry, you are not the first." It continued. "Many lives have... simply No-clipped here." After the... 'thing' said that sentence silence barged in, but soonly the silence was broken by the same voice. "You aren't feeling well are you?" "Reality is far away now. But don't be afraid, reality brings you pain and suffering." ............... "Wait." "This is just a dream, you're nothing but a worthless little human." "Your life means nothing." All of a sudden the voice started to... glitch out.

"Ẅ̷̛̪͉͓́́̓ͅa̴̫͔̗̦͒̋̃͌̒̏k̵̡̪̼͍̪͊̊ẻ̷̢͓͔͖͍̝̜̘̋͆̾͐ͅ u̶̦͕͖͉̤͔͖͌͋͛̃̒̽̾̃̕͝p̷̮͋̄̽͛̄̀͠ w̶̧͈̞͉̭͎̏̑a̴̫͔̗̦͒̋̃͌̒̏k̵̡̪̼͍̪͊̊ẻ̷̢͓͔͖͍̝̜̘̋͆̾͐ͅ u̶̦͕͖͉̤͔͖͌͋͛̃̒̽̾̃̕͝p̷̮͋̄̽͛̄̀͠ w̶̧͈̞͉̭͎̏̑a̴̫͔̗̦͒̋̃͌̒̏k̵̡̪̼͍̪͊̊ẻ̷̢͓͔͖͍̝̜̘̋͆̾͐ͅ u̶̦͕͖͉̤͔͖͌͋͛̃̒̽̾̃̕͝p̷̮͋̄̽͛̄̀͠ w̶̧͈̞͉̭͎̏̑a̴̫͔̗̦͒̋̃͌̒̏k̵̡̪̼͍̪͊̊ẻ̷̢͓͔͖͍̝̜̘̋͆̾͐ͅ u̶̦͕͖͉̤͔͖͌͋͛̃̒̽̾̃̕͝p̷̮͋̄̽͛̄̀͠." "F̴̡̛̓̀͠a̴̫͔̗̦͒̋̃͌̒̏k̵̡̪̼͍̪͊̊ẻ̷̢͓͔͖͍̝̜̘̋͆̾͐ͅ"

Then suddenly it started showing pictures of people, but they weren't ordinary people. They had the body of a human but their heads weren't normal mortal heads. after the pictures were shown, the raspy soft voice. spoke up again. "Them... you... will... meet... them... soon..."

Brian woke up sweat dripping off his face, "What the hell was that..." he spoke up, he sighed and shrugged off the horrible dream he had.

He slowly got up from his huge bed and made his way to the restroom to take a shower and get the dream of his mind.

After a while he finished dressing up and headed to the park. 'Ring ring ring ring' the sound of a ring caught his attention, "Shoot Dylan is calling." Brian signed under his breath, he picked up his phone and answered his friends call.

Brian: Sup

Dylan: Yo, your ex is bothering me.

Brian: fucking why?

Dylan: probably wants to hook up so she can make you jealous... Ariel is such a whore.

(SORRY IF YOUR NAME IS ARIEL)

Brian: *Sighs* I know...

Dylan: Ok dumbass why did you even date that bitch?

Brian: The time I became a... thing with her she wasn't a whore, she was actually caring... but overtime she started to become... sexual, and I felt petty uncomfortable. So I distanced myself away from her.

Dylan: Damn.

Brian: and one day I decided to end things with her.

Dylan: What did she do to creep you out?

Brian: she would touch me where I don't want to be touched, sometimes she asks if I could... do it with her...

Dylan: Awwww your such a goody two shoes, you dont wanna lose that special V card of yours~

Brian: fuck off

Dylan: I'm not done here, you need to help me get rid of that bitch

Brian: Call the cops.

Dylan: aight.

Brian: bye

He hung up on Dylan and sat down on the bench to listen to the peaceful sound of nature. "Finally some peace and quiet." Minutes pass by and Brian soonly loses track of time... the once beautiful blue sky filled with cotton candy clouds vanishes and are replaced with stars that stretch out for miles and the colours of black and purple. It was a sight to behold. Instead of going back home Brian decided to stay and admire the beauty of the night.

As time went by Brian fell into a deep slumber. He thought the nightmares would go away but they stayed.

The same scene replayed:

"Welcome." A soft raspy voice called out.

"Don't worry, you are not the first." It continued. "Many lives have... simply No-clipped here." After the... 'thing' said that sentence silence barged in, but so only the silence was broken by the same voice. "You aren't feeling well are you?" "Reality is far away now. But don't be afraid, reality brings you pain and suffering." ............... "Wait." "This is just a dream, you're nothing but a worthless little human." "Your life means nothing." All of a sudden the voice started to... glitch out.

"Ẅ̷̛̪͉͓́́̓ͅa̴̫͔̗̦͒̋̃͌̒̏k̵̡̪̼͍̪͊̊ẻ̷̢͓͔͖͍̝̜̘̋͆̾͐ͅ u̶̦͕͖͉̤͔͖͌͋͛̃̒̽̾̃̕͝p̷̮͋̄̽͛̄̀͠ w̶̧͈̞͉̭͎̏̑a̴̫͔̗̦͒̋̃͌̒̏k̵̡̪̼͍̪͊̊ẻ̷̢͓͔͖͍̝̜̘̋͆̾͐ͅ u̶̦͕͖͉̤͔͖͌͋͛̃̒̽̾̃̕͝p̷̮͋̄̽͛̄̀͠ w̶̧͈̞͉̭͎̏̑a̴̫͔̗̦͒̋̃͌̒̏k̵̡̪̼͍̪͊̊ẻ̷̢͓͔͖͍̝̜̘̋͆̾͐ͅ u̶̦͕͖͉̤͔͖͌͋͛̃̒̽̾̃̕͝p̷̮͋̄̽͛̄̀͠ w̶̧͈̞͉̭͎̏̑a̴̫͔̗̦͒̋̃͌̒̏k̵̡̪̼͍̪͊̊ẻ̷̢͓͔͖͍̝̜̘̋͆̾͐ͅ u̶̦͕͖͉̤͔͖͌͋͛̃̒̽̾̃̕͝p̷̮͋̄̽͛̄̀͠." "F̴̡̛̓̀͠a̴̫͔̗̦͒̋̃͌̒̏k̵̡̪̼͍̪͊̊ẻ̷̢͓͔͖͍̝̜̘̋͆̾͐ͅ"

Then suddenly it started showing pictures of people, but they weren't ordinary people. They had the body of a human but their heads weren't normal mortal heads. after the pictures were shown, the raspy soft voice. spoke up again. "Them... you... will... meet... them... soon..."

Brian shot awake after the dream... but... he wasnt at the park anymore. He was in a building...

The building consisted of dimly lit yellow lights and hallways that had yellow-ish walls, the thing that caught Brians attention was the soaked or moist carpet, he made a disgusted face and stood up, anger filled the boy and he started; "OKAY, WHOEVER DID THIS TO ME! THIS ISN'T FUNNY" he yelled, the sound of his angered voice echoed through the empty halls of the building. After not receiving an answer Brian started to get frustrated. He ran around the place to find the culprit behind this. He had been running around for about 20 minutes... to find nothing. Even if he was screaming and yelling... no one came out and revealed their self Brian confused and angered burst down in tears... "STOP JUST COME OUT, STOP MAKING THIS SO HARD FOR ME... I'LL GIVE YOU MONEY ANYTHING, JUST LET ME GO!" He yelled.

Brian looked up and someone... no something caught his attention...

He wiped away his tears and got back up on his feet, the sound of the moist carpet echoes throughout the building causing the thing that caught Brians attention to reveal itself...

I'll end it here, I think yall already know who "something" is.

Next update will be next week on May, Sunday,somewhere around 12pm and 1pm!