Chapter XV

Hey guys sorry for not updating! Its almost my birthday and I might not be able to post because we are going somewhere for my birthday TY so much for reading my crappy book :,)

- Warnings: bad grammar and Swearing (Forgot to put that in description srry)

I forgot to add recaps of the previous chapters on the new ones so here it is!

-Jhemzie

~ About 1 month had passed since I got seperated from Kira. I managed to find the base she took me in and made it my new safe place I was so mad at myself for not helping her and running away like a coward so I ended up trying to kill my self with a knife, I jabbed it through my stomach and blood dripped down onto the floor, Dolii heard me and when she saw she started crying but instead of running away like I thought she would have done she came running up to me, I eventually passed out from blood loss when I woke up the wound suprisingly healed it was all thanks to Dolii, she explained to me why commiting suicide like Via was wrong I nodded my head and we fell asleep. And about some years later thats when I met Brian. ~

The flashback finally ended a flash of light blinded me as I smacked it away hitting Kolton a.k.a the one who was shinning the flashlight at my face, I gave him an annoyed look and he spoke up, "You zoned out so I though flashing you would get ya back to reality." "Yeahhh this hell isnt reality." I answered him with my arms wide open representing level 6/the whole backrooms, I heare him sigh as he kept walking, "So you gonna give me back the flashlight?" I asked, Kolton stared at me and smiled handing me the flashlight. I kept guiding the group and thats when we came face to face with a son of a bitch I mean a Smiler, it stared at us with its stupidly big glowing eyes and sharp toothed grin, I sighed and remained calm puting the others behind me, "Stay behind me dont move until I tell you to..." I whispered loud enough for them to hear but not the smiler... heck does it even have ears? Anyways... I stared at it just like what I was supoosed to do and after a good 15 seconds of staring something bad happened. Something bad always happens. I heard someone squeak and I got angered thinking it was Brian but I was wrong it was Leo running towards me not even noticing the smiler. I saw Jack try to pull Leo back but he was out of reach and ended up collapsing onto me after running towards me, the smiler hissed and attacked, Leo yelled "DONT WORRY ELIPY ILL KILL IT FOR YOU." God hes way worse than Brian... Leo grabbed his revolver that was in his pocket and shot the smiler down suprisingly Leo wasnt a bad aimer/shooter he smirked and helped me up. Jack ran over to us and asked if we were ok, I obviously reolied with "Were fine." Robby rubbed the back of his head while sighing, "We should keep going c'mon." We all started walking around to find an exit.

2 hours later

Brians Pov:

Its been 2 hours since that Leo dude quote on quote saved us, not gonna lie I was somewhat pissed that he got close to Elipsy without being killed. Its like she liked him more than me... and we just met him! Shit. What am I thinking day dreaming about the girl that literally thinks im a dumb useless nobody... I kind of wanted to ask her if she thought I was a dumb useless nobody when we get out of here... time went by and soon we met up with the other group Bean sighed saying there wasnt an exit they could find... thats when the room started to change it looked like it was glitching and finally the darkness that once surrounded is faded into an orange like lighting and soon we were inside of a tunnel place I was a bit worried but atleast we weren't in the dark anymore. "GAWD DAMN MY EYES WEVE BEEN IN THE DARK FOR SO LONG IT KINDA HURTS TO SEE LIGHT NOW." Xylo complained with the thiccest russian accent /j
A lot of us agreed with him, "W-where are we now?" Dolii curiously blinked. "Ah were in the hub." Kolton replied. "Its basically a safe level, we can rest before we go to level 188." Leo added "Also I have the key to level 188 we just have to look for the right room." Leo spoke up again. Huh so thats why theres doors everywhere. "So basically the hub is a resting place and a place that has easy access to all the levels?" I asked. "Shit." Elipsy cussed. "WHAT, WHATS WRONG!?" I asked looking at her. She giggled... that was actually cute- wait no I just met her like 1 week ago... HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN Im pretty sure Im known as 'missing' in berlin right now. "Nothings wrong its just... your actually not being stupid for once..." she giggled again. I became red and sighed "HEY IM NOT ALWAYS STUPID!" "Can you not yell at this beautiful girl!?" Leo yelled. "Shut up simp." Aurora went in the conversation. "Shit when did a soft girl ever learn to tell someone to shut up?" Leo smirked looking at Aurora she gluped and sighed "Just beacuse im a so called soft girl doesnt mean I dont know how to talk back dummy!" She huffed Bean giggled at her reaction and smiled. Leo became red as hell and turned away pribabky embarrassed that he lost to something "Hey Eli you can sleep if ya want Ill be here..." I said. Elipsy looked at me "Are you really Brian because he wouldve pressed himself on me and whimpered." I rolled my eyes and lauged. "YES im Brian I just feel more at peace here..." Elipsy smiled at me it wasnt a smile of annoyance or sarcasm it was a real compassionate smile it warmed my heart to finally see her true smile it was cute and truely heart warming I took her head and laid it in my chest slowly drifting off to sleep.

8 hours later

I woke up Elipsy was still sound asleep I noticed that Dolii joined in and I smiled then thats when I heard someone scoff. "Fucking bastart." He said I suspected it was male because of the voice. I couldn't process anything well since I just woke up from an 8 hour sleep. I looked around carefully trying my best not to wake up Elipsy or Dolii. "H-huh?" I whispered. "Ah, so the bastards awake... good morning or whatever shit Bribitch." My eyes adjusted to the light and I saw Leo hovering over me with an annoyed look. "Whats wrong?" I asked.

From here its gonna be all talking.

Bloded: Brian

Normal: Leo

I hate you, you're stealing Elipsy from me... she should've slept on me not you! Your probably stinky as hell!

HAH as if that stupid uniform thing that makes you look like Yellow among us does any better.

Take that back you son of a bitch!

No! You started the argument by being a jelous simp get over it you just met her. This isnt a fucking fairytale!

Shut the hell up Bribitch just because I just met her doesnt mean she doesnt love me!

Look leo she probably doesnt 'love' you but she probably only likes you as a friend!

SHUT THE HELL UP ITS NOT FAIR YOU GET A HOT BABE!

- End of all talking

"What the hell is happening?" Elipsy asked annoyed? "Great you woke her up." Brian rolled his eyes at Leo, "H-huh?" Dolii questioned confused on what was going on. "Well, Elipsy Leo over here your lovely simp is mad that you slept on me and started to fucking Harass me." I scoffed my arms crossed, " . . . " Elipsy remained quiet for a little while before speaking up 3 minutes later. "Okay, let me get this straight. Leo is mad because I slept with my head on your chest?" She asked. "N-no..." Leo replied "Uhm practically." I answered glaring at Leo, "Fuck, you guys act like children grow up, also I was awake the whole time I heard everything I was onky pretending to sleep so I can see who was lying between the both of you, and clearly I am pretty sure I trust Brian more than you, Leo." Elipsy stated, I smiled she beilives me not Leo.

The others soon started to wake up and before we knew it we were already looking for the door that led to level 188. I checked in the south side with Elipsy, Dolii, and Kolton while the others checked on the north side. Atleast among us yellow isnt bothering me right now...

25 minutes later.

"Hey guys I found it!" Alex yelled, everyone ran to him and stared at the door "188." I whispered. "So do we just enter or is there a key?" Robby asked. "I found a key sometime earlier and has the number 188." Leo confirmed. "Okay use it." Jack spoke up backing away from the door so Leo coild unlock it. "Lets check if its open first." Xylo held the handle and twisted it attempting to open it but failed, "Yup we need my key!" Leo said with a smirk. He stepped up to the door and unlocked it... finally we were back at 188 the place where we left our belongings. I entered first and Elipsy second than the others. We walked through the level thats when Dolii noticed my phone. "Look Mr. Brians phoen were near by!" "Holy shit its probabky over charged!" I ran to it and inplugged it quuckly before shiving it in my pocket, we went to the tiny base we made and took our stuff now we can finally keep heading to level 94. "Okay so why do we need to go to level 94 again?" I asked Elipsy. "I have friends there." I nodded my head does she want to save her friends too save them from the backrooms? I guess ill have to find out when we get there...

Okay this was actually a pretty long chapter I hope you guys enjoyed it because I rarely post chapter such as this one! Good night/Good afternoon/Good morning to you all!

-Jhenzie