Chapter XIV

A/N:

this chapter might not have the best grammar and spelling! Bare with me my first language is not English! Also there might be a little bit of gore and suicide mentioning in this chapter! You have been warned!

~ third person pov (As always lol) ~

The  12 of them luckily made it out of "Level !" They were obviously relieved, well... they were relieved for a short time before noticing they went to the wrong level again.  They are in level 6, the home of Smilers, and another thing is that no one has proper gear for this place because all their stuff were at level 188. "Guys I have a flashlight but we need to be careful Smilers are probably lurking everywhere." Bean whispered. Aurora gripped tightly onto Beans arm as he held the flashlight with the other. Elipsy quickly snatched the flashlight from Beans hand and spoke up in a whispering manner "we can go into different groups, about 3 people have flashlights here, so we will separate ourselves into 3 groups of 3. No objections or ill feed ya to a Smiler or some shit." Everyone nodded as fear consumed them when Elipsy said the last part.

4 minutes passed by and these are the groups:

Leader (Flashlight person: Bolded). Rest is normal font

Elipsy, Brian, Dolii, Kolton

Bean, Aurora, Xylo, Alex

Jack, Robby, Leah, Leo

"Seriously!? Im an only girl!" Leah complained. "Well im an only girl too but Im not complaining!" Aurora said back. "Well maybe because you actually like the boys your gonna be in a group with, an-" Elipsy glared at Leah, "WhAtever!" Leah pouted as she grabbed Leo arm and started walking with him. "Can me and Brian guy switch groups?" Leo asked Elipsy in a flirty tone which obviously irritated Elipsy causing her to snap at him. "No, because Brian is a dumbass and I don't want him to wonder of again, he needs my supervision." Brian pouted at how Elipsy made him sound like a stubborn curious child. 

A long time has passed and the 3 groups were wandering through the blacked out level. "Are we gonna die?" Brian hesitantly asked, "Yes, if you keep talking, and No if you stop talking." Elipsy simply answered Brians eyes widened and he covered his mouth still staying close to Elipsy and the others. "So uhm- about Kira? How do you know her?" Kolton whispered, "Thats not inportant right now..." Elipsy Whispered back kolton nodded his head and kept walking while Dolii was laying in his arms.
Everything was going well until Brian got bored and decided to make the chapter more interesting :)
Brian saw a pair of white glowing eyes and pearly white teeth he smirked to himself and gulped at the same time, Brian snatched the flash light out of Elipsys hand and pointed it towards the smiling entitiy.

Elipsys pov:

Kira... She was wearing the smae clothing as Kolton and his team... no wonder why he knows her... should I tell him how I met Kira and why shes so important to me? (NOT A SHIP - ITS LIKE A HAPPY SISTER RELATIONSHIP)
Her long brunette hair and Hazel nut eyes were the key things I use to remeber her with. I smiled at the thought of Kira... I hope she escaped them...

Flashback

(Still Elipsys pov)

I was running from Partygoers there were about 3 comming after me, how did I end up in this situation well you could say I accidentally no-clipped to level fun and unlucky me I no-clipped in front of 3 Partygoers. I could hear the nursert rhymes comming from them it made me think about my childhood making me slow down at the thought of being in the real world, thats when I was quickly gtabbed by something... no. Someone she had long brunette hair and hazel nut eyes she had the sweetest smile plastered on her pretty face but the smile was replaced with a worried one when I felt something stab my side, I gasped and hissed in pain the girl used her bare hand to grab the thing stabbing me and ripped it off me, I slightly touched my wounded side and passed out.

I woke up my side still burning with pain, I looked over my shoulder to see the same brunette haired girl making what seemed to be steak... she turned around and we made eye contact she smiled at me... "Hey... are you alright?" She asked with so much care, "Yeah im fine..." I smiled before hissing in pain, she giggled and held me down. "You should rest I just finished bandaging you up, Im also making food hope you like steak because thats all were gonna be having for a very long time, it might not sound healthy but atleast it'll keep us alive." She smiled while running her hand through my hair, all I could do was stare at this girl... she reminded me of rosie, it actually kind of broke my heart for a second, "Also im Kira, your name is?" She added, "Erm...Elipsy, but you can call me Eli for short." I smiled back at her.

Days had passed since I met Kira and we've been great friends I showed her Dolii and they became great friends too, I told her how I lost Rosie and she related to me she said she lost her sister named Via due to suicide... I frowned and hugged her as she cried on my shoulder. And thats when they came in... Kira told me to run while she tried to distract them... I ended up losing her me and Dolii were the only ones together I wasnt sure if Kira made it out alive...

About 1 month had passed since I got seperated from Kira. I managed to find the base she took me in and made it my new safe place I was so mad at myself for not helping her and running away like a coward so I ended up trying to kill my self with a knife, I jabbed it through my stomach and blood dripped down onto the floor, Dolii heard me and when she saw she started crying but instead of running away like I thought she would have done she came running up to me, I eventually passed out from blood loss when I woke up the wound suprisingly healed it was all thanks to Dolii, she explained to me why commiting suicide like Via was wrong I nodded my head and we fell asleep. And about some years later thats when I met Brian.

The first time I uploaded the chapter I got lazy but now I decided to write even more I also noticed how I put a warning and didnt put the stuff it was warning abt in the past version of this chapter sorry guys for confusing yall, Good morning/Good Aftrrnoon/ Good evening to yall have a nice day/night!

-Jhemzie