Chapter XVII

Recap:
- Then out if nowhere a person came running up to Leo and pushed him down on the floor very hard he yelped in pain stared up the person was wearing a hoodie and a mask Leo was uable to see their face but when he tried to fight back the person grabbed a knife out of their pocket and stabbed Leo right in the stomach before rinning off and enetering a random door everyone was too scared to move but Robby ran up to Leo and pressed on the wound causing Leo to gaso in pain "Dont worry we've got you..." -

Third person pov

"Who was that...?" Leo asked groaning in pain, "We dont know." Alex responded, Aurora pulled out the key and started looking for the door that would lead them inside of Level 94, "You guys take care of Leo while me and the ladies find the door to level 94!"
"Alright lets get to it." Elipsy grinned.

Elipsys pov

I finally get to see Mia again! I ran through the uhm halls and looked for the door it took us about 20 minutes to find it and when we did Aurora opened the door and we all stepped inside.
It was dark for a moment but one for a moment then the light comming from the blue skies of the level blinded us, "Woah, this place looks chill." Xylo gasped, I smiled and ran up the hill motioning for the others to follow along, the wind blew into us but it wasnt the same as realities wind, yet it somehow still felt comforting, I sat down on the soft green grass to rest I watched as the others came up the hill and sat down with me, Xylo and Kolton were busy helping Leo get up the hill since he was recently stabbed by an unknown person... I actually felt bad for him even if he was annoying... why am I thinking that annoying people deserve a proper punishment... but I think stabbing was too far. I shook my head and thought about how my personality changed ever since I met Brian... that one night in the hub where I fell asleep on his shoulder I felt... safe, happy, and loved. Its been a long time since I felt those emotions I shrugged it off and enjoyed the breeze relaxing with my friends... wait did I just call them friends? Whats happening to me? Y'know what scratch that im glad I have them they changed me for the better. "Hey Elipsy you ok?" I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder and I rotated my head to the sound of the voice... "Yes im fine Brian..." I smiled and laid against him, I looked up at his face and he was blushing I giggled at it and let my self rest but I felt a pair of jealous eyes land on me and Brian. Leo he was jelous I didnt pay attention to him and drifted off to take a nap.

Third person pov

Everyone was enjoying the wind, Elipsy was sleeping on Brian, Dolii was braiding Aurora's hair, Bean was chatting with Alex, Robby, and Jack, Xylo was still helping Leo, and Kolton was also asleeo but he was snoring like a pig, and lastly Leah was talking Aurora while she got her hair braided.

"Hello?" A child like voice echoed, everyone turned to the noise except for Elipsy and Kolton since they were sleeping. "Hey?" Alex replied.

There was a shadow it was growing bigger and bigger but It wasnt as big/tall as any if them yet the person ir perhaps thing was taller than dolii, as they came closer the grouo realized it wasnt really human. The girl or creature had a green alarm clock for a head, she carried a small teddy bear and wore a white and green dress with black leggings. "Hi, Im Tik-3, you are?" Tik-3 asked. Everyone looked at each other and Bean spoke up. "Im bean, these are my friends, Alex, Robby, Jack, Elipsy, Brian, Dolii, Aurora, Xylo, Leo, Kolton, and Leah!" He introduced everyone to Tik-3 who seemed like she was grinning with the way she spoke, "I love your names, also I know who Elipsy us shes my best friend!" Tik-3 answered joyfully, "Ah so your one of Elipsys friends?" Alex asked. "Indeed Indeed, come with me I wanna show you guys to the others, also be careful because its nearly night time and ' Animations ' might attack us!" Tik-3 warned, "The fuck are Animations?" Leo asked "L-language!" Tik-e frowned even though you cant see the frown. "Uhm animations are moving drawings im pretty sure." Brian spoke out, "No time for chit chat guys c'mon!" Tik-3 motioned her hand to follow her, Kolton woke up but Brian didnt want to inturupt a sleeping Elipsy so he chose to pick her up. A long walk was what they had to go through to get to a soecific house Tik-3 calls Mia's humble Domain. they entered the house and were met with neatly aligned chairs and a huge table, 12 seats prepared just for us?" Aurora asked, "Yup! When the level gets visitors it aranges chairs enough fir each person!" Tik-3 smiled, "Take a seat! Mia will be here soon to discuss to you all about the rules of this place!" "Im guessing Mia is like the ruler of this level?" Leah asked, "Yep you are on point now excuse me I need to go to my brother! Cya guys later!" After that Tik-3 skipped away joyfully to another room.

10 minutes passed by and they were still waiting for mia to arive. "Where is sh-" Kokton was cut off when a person entered the room, and just like Tik-3 Mia wasnt an ordinary human being. She had a whole eye for a head, the colour of her eye was a glittering Purple Showing trates of royalty meaning shes the one in control, she wore a simple outfit. It wasnt any fancy outfit like a dress or Suit... she wore something a 15 year old girl would wear at a night out with her friends, a simpke white polo occupied with a black Jumper that had a skirt. Simple white socks and ofcourse purple details.
"Hello, you must all be new here, Im Mia and I am in control of this level. I control what goes in and out I control the punishments for rule breakers. But do not worry the punishments arent used frequently, no one has ever broken the rules here!" She responded.
"Hey Mia what are the rules?" Brian asked, "Well they are very very simple.

1. Never go outside at night.
2. Never whistle in the mornings.
3. When someone offers you tea politely decline and walk away... if they follow you run to the nearest safe place.
4. Never enter a house that looks the same as another.
5. Dont interact with a animation, youll know one when you see one.
6. Always check the time to know when its time to sleep.  
7. Do not look at the sun when it suddenly gets dark
8. When a man with meat for a head follows you report it to ME immediately.
9. And lastly never pick the daisies or they will pick you.

"Pretty simple right?" Mia smiled everyone nodded their heads and thought about the rules carefully. Thats when 3 other creatures or beings came in the room, one had a Eye for a head just like Mia but the colour of her eye had a pick and purple hue to it, she wore an outfit that represented what a house wife would look like in the 1800/1900's , The other was most certainly male. He had a Tv for a head and wore a button down vest with a white polo inside with a chain sticking out of his pocket he wore black dress pants. And the third person was simply Tik-3.

"Hello dear, who are they?" The eye lady asked, "Oh hello mum, they are visitors!" So Mia has a mom. "Hey Hey Im Glitchord, silly name I know but please call me glitch." "Oh my deepest apologies, I havent introduced my self. I am Rei, Mias Steo Mother!"

This is sadly the end of this book I want to take a break for now I hope you all enjoyed this book, I tries to make this chapter as long as I could, Im sorry it was a short book but this was all my dumb brain could make out! I want  to thank nadi617 and Cheribo for being amazing friends!

Goodbye to eveyone Ill see you all again in Book 2 in December 30!

-Jhemzie