Chapter XVI

Warnings: Swearing, Attempted murder, and Blood

Lets get on with the story

Recap:
- "Okay so why do we need to go to level 94 again?" I asked Elipsy. "I have friends there." I nodded my head does she want to save her friends too save them from the backrooms? I guess ill have to find out when we get there... -

Third person pov:

The 12 of them began their journey to level 94 after finding their lost items/equipment Brian was fiddling with his thumbs as they walked down the halls of level 188 "Hey we should enter through there!" Xylo pointed towards a door, but it wasnt just any door, it had the wirds "Exit" in neon green led lights hanging above it. "I Dobt trust doors with the words " Exit " on it in this place..." Brian mentioned. "Well its better than walking for hours and hours, lets see where it will take us." Kolton replied. The 12 of them agreed yet Brian was still unsure but still went inside.

Pure darkness surrounded them like a empty void but suddenly things started to change...
The dark void turned into a room like a library of some sort and dim yellow lights flickered around them, "The end?" Leo questioned looking up at the sign above them. "Shittt could this be the end on the backrooms, and if it is lets ditch your friends Elipy and get out of here, then we can go on a date and befome a couple than you can become my fiancee ill propose to you in New york then we can get married have our honeymoon in France paris then have 10 chil-" "Can you stop?" Brian interrupted Leo while rolling his eyes at him. Leo scoffed and crossed his arms and kept looking around the place, "This place looks like my nightmare, though it isnt as bad because there's no books to be seen!" Leah smirked, everyone just sighed and kept looking around the place. "Hey I can remeber something..." Aurora said, everyone turned their attention to her staring at her and waiting for the next part of her speech, Aurora gulped and smiled "Im pretty sure theres an entrance here to the hub I read it on the M.E.G's information page not too long ago." "OKAYYY stop, your telling me we have to go back to the HUB WHERE WE WERE AT LIKE 24 HOURS AGO?" Leah screamed. "Basically yeah..." "WHY?" "Because I have a key that opens level 94!" Aurora showed of the key that was tied to her neck. Everyone went silent  "Why didnt you tell us we could've just used it to get to kevel 94 faster!" Kolton complained, "But Elipsy and her gang needed their equipment so I didnt use it yet..." Aurora sniffed she was a sensitive person and all this yelling made her a bit scared. "She has a point." Alex said patting her back reassuring her.

About 2 hiurs had passed and everyone was growing tired if looking for the damn entrance to the hub they nearly gave up but Dolii came upon a door.

"Hey Miss Aurora do you think this door will lead to the hub?" Dolii said her innocence making the rest look at her with awe. "I beilive so... we didn't even have ti spend much time in this place isng that great!" Aurora cheered. The other 11 just sighed and followed inside there they went to the hub they carefully stepped in and they came back to the hub. Everyone was still annoyed because they had ti return to a certain place but atleast they were safe there...

Then out if nowhere a person came running up to Leo and pushed him down on the floor very hard he yelped in pain stared up the person was wearing a hoodie and a mask Leo was uable to see their face but when he tried to fight back the person grabbed a knife out of their pocket and stabbed Leo right in the stomach before rinning off and enetering a random door everyone was too scared to move but Robby ran up to Leo and pressed on the wound causing Leo to gaso in pain "Dont worry we've got you..."

This chapter is short because if one reason it was rushed I was so busy shopping for School supplies that I completely forgot about posting this chapter Sorry guys

Also this book is unfortunately comming to an end... one more chapter and this will finally be completed!

After this book I will be taking a rest I will post Book 2 of no clipped out if reality in December 30th 2023

-Jhemzie