Chapter III

~ Morning, Noon, Night ~

~ "What are you looking at?" She scoffed. Brian shook his head to get himself out of the clouds. "H-huh?" He said. "Whatever, anyways what are you doing here?" She asked. "Uhm... I fell from the sky?" He replied. "No shit." The girl rolled her eyes and turned away from him "C'mere i'll bring you to my base." "Oh... o-ok..." Brian stuttered. ~

Brian followed the strange female nervously; he wasn't sure if he should trust her or not. "H-hey are we back in the real world?" Brian asked. "You idiot, you really think we're in reality??" The girl scoffed and rolled her eyes at him, Brian gulped nervously. He didn't want to annoy her even more.

A few hours passed by and they reached the girls' base. "What's your name?" "A low life, such as you don't deserve to know."

Brian's pov: (Finally another pov lol)

Geez she's so sassy, I sighed and looked away from her... "Well... my name is Brian!" I said cheerfully trying to lighten up her mood but it just made it worse. I saw her roll her eyes which is probably a red flag. I entered her base and looked around.

"Make yourself at... home I guess..." She said and disappeared into her room. I wondered what food she had, so I went to her kitchen. It looked like a normal kitchen... of course but there wasn't a stove, just a sink, a cutting board, some cabinets and counters and a basic fridge as expected. I checked inside the fridge first and I saw a huge store of Almond water. I giggled and thought she must have an obsession over that drink. I checked the cabinets next to find some fruits that were surprisingly fresh so I decided to eat some. Then I heard some rustling noises coming from a little door on the wall... I walked closer to the door thinking it wasn't any threat. I I reached out for the small knob. I felt the palm of my hand get clammy. I gulped and opened it slowly... only to reveal a... child? She stared at me for a while... "Oop, Hi there mister!" The small yellow haired child said, I smiled softly and patted her head... "hey there..." "What's Your name?" She asked "OH, Im Brian!" "May I call you Mister Brian?" "That is also an option!" I smiled and helped the child get out of her room? As she did I took a closer look at her feature;

Yellow hair, Red eyes, beige clothing; Scarf, oversized sweater, and baggy beige pants. But there was one thing I noticed and it terrified me... blood was dripping down the forehead of the child.

I asked her if she was alright, she just looked at me and smiled and nodded her head. "C'mon mister Brian, Eli must get to know you!" "E-eli?" I asked... "yeah Miss Elipsy! She took me in while I was wandering around, she also offered me some almond water!" The child happily cheered... oh so that's why there's a huge store of almond water... "I think i've already met her!" "Oh, then let's go play!" "Mk..." I smiled at how sweet and innocent this kid was, "hey kid, I never got your name?" I asked

"Ooh, it's dolii!" She said cheerfully, her innocence and happiness makes me want to cry in tears of joy. It was just too cute.

Me and Dolii played outside for a while before we heard 'Elipsy' humming and the smell of steak flooded the air... "Oh Eli must be cooking food for us, yay!" Dolii cheered. She ran around me while holding her stuffed bear. "Rawr. I am the great big bear and I will-" before she could finish her sentence... something appeared behind her... It was an entity I'm pretty sure... I froze in fear when I saw it...

In the shadows there was a creature with an inhuman grin and white glowing orbs... I gulped and reached out for Dolii to grab my hand... "WHO ARE YOU!" I yelled at it, it didn't seem pleased as the grin it was wearing wasn't as big as before.

It made a weird sound that hurt my ears so I decided to run inside with Dolii in my hands...

"Hey, what are you doing, it's her!" The girl also known as Elipsy yelled... she rushed over to me and grabbed Dolii out of my hands carefully... and that's when she saw it.

The huge smiling being. "SHIT YOU LED A FUCKING SMILER HERE, YOU ASSHOLE GO IN THE KITCHED AND GRAB ME A KNIFE!" She demanded Dolii looked displeased with how many swear words she put into her sentence. I ran into the kitchen fast and gave her the knife, she placed Dolii down and attacked the... Smiler?

After a few minutes of fighting it the being finally disappeared into the darkness... "It's dead." She said coldly while giving me a death stare. "What??" I asked, "Shush, don't speak to me, just sit down and wait for your food." She commanded

I nodded and sat down on the chairs and put my elbows on the table with my head in my palms. I decided to talk to Dolii since. She was the only friendly one here.

A few minutes went by and the Steak was finally ready, "Got almond allergies?" Elipsy asked. "I shook my head and replied. "No, I'm not allergic to anything!" She rolled her eyes and gave me the steak... and almond water... I ate and drank.

After we were all done eating I stayed seated on the chair and rubbed my belly... "im full" "No one cares." Elipsy said. The black haired sassy pants finally fled the room and I decided to ask Dolii questions.

Brian: Has Eli always been that cold and distant?

Dolii: Well no... Mister Brian!

Brian: Hmmm ok, How old are you?

Dolii: oop week I'm only 4 years old!

Brian: WHA- You're Quiet intelligent for a 4 year old @-@

Dolii: thank you Mister Brian!

Brian: So has any other humans come here before?

Dolii: ...

The young girl didn't answer. She seemed a bit sad when I mentioned 'another human' . I stayed quiet but decided to say something funny to lighten up the mood!

"Hey Dolii?" I asked "Yes mister Brian?" She asked back. "Have you heard about the kidnapping at school?" "Uhm... no?" "It's ok they're all awake." Dolii stared at me for a while, I nearly thought that she didn't like the joke but suddenly she started laughing. I smiled and laughed with her... Elipsy seemed to have heard our giggling and laughing so she came inside the room and asked what we were laughing about. I told her the joke but I didn't get the same reaction I got from Dolii instead Elipsy called me stupid and that my joke was a bad 'Dad Joke' I frowned at her response and smacked my face against the table... "I'm tired..." I spoke up. "Go to sleep and never wake up." Elipsy replied with no expression. I sighed at her reply and got up... "Where's my room?" "Sleep on the couch." "But!" I pouted. "Eli let him sleep in your room please!" "Wha- WHY MY ROOM!?" "He obviously can't fit through my small door." Dolii said talking some sense to her... sister? Mother? I don't KNOW! "AUgh fine. But if he hugs me ill strangle him!" I got a bit scared of her for a second but I smiled and nodded my head. "Yay!" Dolii said. "Nighty night night Eli and Mister Brian!" "Good night Dolii sleep well hun."Elipsy replied. I smiled at how sweet Elipsy was to the kid. "And good night to you Brain." "IT'S brIAn!" "WHatever Brain." She walked to her room and I followed.

I closed the door behind us no I sat on her bed, thanking her for letting me stay and sleep. Elipsy entered a certain room and I didn't know what it was. I was curious so I decided to enter as well and UHM she was changing.

"Hey Elipsy whats inside this roo-" before I could finish I saw her nude body well like- not completely naked she was still wearing a Bra and she still had her shorts on "OH MY JESUS OF-" I saw her turn to me and she became angered throwing clothes at me and yelling "EW YOU PERVERT WHAT THE FUCK!" The whole night was filled with Elipsy smacking me with either a pillow or her bear hand, and I just accepted my fate it was my fault for walking in on a woman changing how was I so dumb to not realize that it was a washroom or change room!???

That's the end of chapter 3 I hope you guys liked it (i'll be posting chapter 4 either tomorrow or at sunday!)

Jhemzie