Chapter XII

~ M.E.G? ~

??? Pov:

Me and my team were walking through level fun and thats when we heard some sort of noise coming from a certain direction we decided to run towards the noise just incase it was an injured person but as we got closer the noise stopped, we didnt care we still kept going.

When we entered the room we saw 2 partypoopers a dollface and a wanderer. "H-hey its okay we wont hurt you guys!" I said noticing the pistols that were pointed at us. "Oh... uhm sorry." One of the partypoopers apologized, "Its good we know its a struggle to be here." I reassured the Partypooper. "By the way my name is kolton and this is my team. I said while stepping out of the way so they can see the 4 other people I worked with. "We work for the M.E.G" I said. They all stared at us confused well... except for the Dollface. "Major Explorer group?" The dollface asked. "Yeah!" I answered, the kid smiled and ran towards me hugging my legs, "Do you know ms. Kira?" She said. My eyes widened... Kira was part of my team too... thats until she got separated... how does this dollface know her...?

"Uhm do you mind telling me how you know her?" I asked the strange Dollface. "She was a wanderer that got lost form probably you guys! Elipsy first found her but... she unfortunately got captured by some unknown entities..." she said sadly looking down. Who's this Elipsy girl? Is this dollface really a dollface? Is she lying? Did she kill Kira? Why is she hanging out with these guys?.... Many thoughts were running through my head yet all I did was smile and pat her head. "So what are your names, its a question for everyone in your team except you Kolton!" "My name is Aurora." a female stepped up with a smile on her face, "The names Leo." One of them stepped up and shook Brians hand Brian smiled at him and shook his hand back. "Yeah yeah my names Leah pretty boy." sh said as she crossed her arms and looked at Brian, Brian smiled and nodded his head. And lastly a man with a thick Russian accent spoke up. "My name is Xylo." "Do you guys mind introducing yourselves?" Aurora asked she waited for an answer while patiently standing there. "O-oh Im Brian!" "Dolii, you guys can cal me Dolii." "Im Robby." "And I'm Jack." After everyone introduced themselves with each other they started moving again. "So, where are you guys heading?" Xylo asked. "Level 94, atleast thats here Elipsy wants to go..." Brian muttered the last sentence. "Elipsy who's that?" Leah asked. "A friend of ours, no more questions we have to find her and 2 other people." Jack answered. Leah rolled her eyes "Ugh whatever." She kept following, I sighed and apologized for her behaviour they reassured me that it was fine. 

Third person pov:

As they let wandering around level fun in a large group they finally spotted the other 3, "ELI!" Dolii yelled and hugged Elipsy. "Jesus you scared me Dolii." Elipsy answered with an exhausted voice, Dolii noticed they needed more rest so they stayed at the spot for a while and rested. A few hours passed by and Bean spoke up. "We need to return to leave 188 for our supplies." "W-wait you guys went to level 188?" Aurora asked curiously pulling some notes and a pen out. "Oh please do tell me about it while we're here resting!" she squeaked. bean giggled and started to talk about the level, Aurora wrote everything he said down. "Sorry breaks over, we gotta go get the supplies." Jack said to everyone. Bean helped Aurora up, Xylo picked up a sleeping Leah, Kolton grabbed the huge flashlight, Leo tried to hold hands with Elipsy but failed, Brian on the other hand succeeded in holding her hand, Dolii was in Alex's arms sleeping, Robby was keeping an eye out for Partygoers and so was Jack and the 12 of them made their way to level 188.

Sorry if this was a short chapter, im trying to post as much as I can to keep y'all satisfied. I might post late because I have to study for Final Exams before I graduate!