Chapter XIII

third person pov:

As the 12 were looking for an entrance to level 188. They had no clue, White glowing eyes that were occupied with a sharp toothed grin were stalking them.

Elipsy found a wall that seemed out of place and she knew it was the perfect wall to no-clip in, to get to another level, cautiously she ran into the wall and the others followed. This time Brian wasn't a scaredy cat and just entered without asking someone to hold his hand. 

The 12 of them didn't get no-clipped to level 188 as planned but instead... they were no-clipped to "level !" Or level run for your life. Elipsy's eyes widened and she knew this wasn't good. "Where are we?" Aurora asked fear being shown in her voice. "We need to run, because soon enough there's gonna be a whole lot of entities chasing after our ass." Alex yelled. "How long is this hallway anyways?" Brian asked. "About 10 km." Kolton replied. "10 FUCKING KM!?" Brian yelled back. "How do you guys know this information?" Jack asked Kolton. "We have files about the different levels, now no time for questions lets just get out of here!" Xylo yelled. All of them started running well. Except for Leah and Dolii, they were being carried while they were seeping. 

3 minutes later.

"How much longer do we have to run!?" Brian asked clutching his side. "About 50 to 75 minutes!" Someone answered his question. "Holy shit, I'm already have cramps!" Brian cried, he decided to turn around to see what was chasing them and he saw an absolute nightmare. 

hounds, skin stealers, smilers and a whole bunch of other blood thirsty entities were running after them. Brian screamed and started running even faster than before. "Hold up Brian dont run super duper fast, your gonna waist you stamina!" Elipsy yelled at him. "WERE GONNA DIE IF WE DONT RUN FASTER!" After Brian yelled those words Aurora suddenly slipped no one noticed until she screamed for help. But a hound caught her foot an tried to drag her but Bean suddenly shot at it with his pistol. E ran towards her and helped her up, "Don't worry ill carry you the rest of the way!" Bean said. Aurora smiled softly and cringed on to him. "Aurora you ok!?" Xylo asked. She responded with a loud yes and they kept running. 

10 minutes later

"Im starting to have cramps to!" Elipsy yelled, "ow the fuck are we gonna escape this place, we've only been running for what? Like 13 or 11 minutes!" Kolton yelled. "We need to keep running, what ever you do. Don't fucking stop." Elipsy yelled back. Suddenly a random exit on their side appeared and Elipsy ran towards it. "Get in guys come here!"  "Oh is that an exit?" "YUP NOW LETS GOOOO!" Brian screamed running inside.

The 12 made it inside of a new level. Level 6, also known as "Lights out".

This chapter was also pretty short but I tried my best! TY GUYS SO MUCH FOR 600+ READS!

ILY ALL SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING MEEE

-Jhemzie

" They are almost here.  "

                                                                                   " How are you certain? "

" Are you doubting me? "       

                                                                                " N-no I am not. "

" Good. "

                                                                                             " R3i. Where's R3i? "

" cooking gut spaghetti. "

                                                                                                            " Okay... "