4. 2nd date

Blue wakes up to get ready for Star to arrive, nervous and stressed as a kid on their first day of school.

But out of his better judgment, Blue in immense stress starts to drink and gets a bit of a buzz going, Worrying he won't make Star happy.

He walks around the house giggling and stumbling at everything he sees.

Blue only straightens up slightly when he hears the doorbell.

"C...COME IN!!!" Blue shouts with a giggle as he sees Star, racing over hugging him tightly.

"Didja know that I like you... dis mush!!!" Blue says while stretching his arms out to show Star how much he likes him.

Star replies; "have you been drinking?"

"Noooooo!!!" Blue replies with a giggle and hiccups following.

Star says in a caring tone as he drags Blue to the couch to lay down.; "Just lay down Blue, you can even lay your head on my lap if you'd like."

Blue happily responded.; "okays!" As he lays his head on Stars lap and falls asleep.

Star also ends up falling asleep not long after.

The day passes with them in each other's arms happy as can be.

*after some time*

They both wake up around the same time and look at each other bothe heavily blushing.

"Uh.. sorry about that." Blue shyly says as he rubs the back of his neck.

Star responded.; "No worries at all, I truly didn't mind cuddling you and you were hecking cute drunk."

Blue laughs slightly and asks.; "would you like some coffee and breakfast?"

"I'd love some, thank you Blue." Star happily responded.

Blue gets up shaking his head to get the sleep out.

Then he walks to the kitchen to get started on breakfast and the liquid gold called coffee.

Blue puts on some music and dances around while cooking eggs and bacon for him and Star.

Star watches with a smile on his face thinking how god damn cute Blue is when he dances.

Blue finishes up with the breakfast, plates it and places them on the dinning room table.

He goes back to the kitchen and gets two mugs down for coffee, pours the liquid gold in the cups and sets them down with the breakfast ushering Star to sit down as he walks over.

"Please eat before it gets cold." Blue happily says

"Thank you Blue for such a lovely breakfast." Star replies

They both start to eat as the rest of the day floats by in what seems like a minute because the next thing the two notice is they are saying their goodbyes and parting ways.

Blue sighs happily and shuts the door after seeing Star fade from view.

"Now that was a good day!" Blue remarks to himself as he readies himself for bed.

Jumping in bed, Blue curls up and falls into a deep sleep awaiting tomorrow with high hopes.