11. big plan part 2

Star got up after they watched the stars for a while he then said; "I'll be right back."

Blue nodded and watched as Star watched to the back of the tent off to do whatever he had planned.

*a few moments passed*

After some pep talking and shaking himself out of his nerves Star came back and knelt down in front of Blue extending a ring box to him.

"Will you be my forever and always Blue Moon? My true once in a Blue moon moment." Star asks with a slight shudder in his voice most likely his nerves trying to get the best of him.

Blue sat there stunned for a while just looking from Star to the ring and back again.

Blue says with the excitement of a thousand moons in his voice.; "YES OMG JUST YES!!"

Star takes the ring and places it upon Blues finger as they embrace in a hug seeming to not let go of each other for a lifetime.

"I love you so much Star." Blue happily says with a huge smile plastered across his face.

"I love you too my Blue moon." Star replies with the most loving look on his face.

They end up cuddling the night away making plans for their wedding in the up coming future, plans about how their life together will be.

Everything bad that happened to them in both their lives melts away in a pool of love and affection.

"This.. this is the best moment in time ever." They both end up saying in unison as they break out in laughter.

Star and Blue extend their hands to the stars entwining each other's fingers..

everything fades around them in a ever so sweet smell of black roses drifting in the air, happily by each other's sides for the rest of forever and always.

Both Blue and Star go on to live happily ever after with each other evermore.