9. The date before the big surprise

*Star's pov*

Star woke up with happiness welling up, excitement for what's to develop in his and Blues relationship.

Star texts Blue and asks how his morning is and how he's doing.

Blue: -"Tired but good lol."-

Star: -"Want to go to the bakery today?"-

Blue: -"Sure! Meet you there in a half hour or so?"-

Star: -"Perfect! Xoxo"-

*Time passes*

Star makes his way down to the bakery and spots Blue sitting at one of the outdoor tables.

Star stops in his tracks and looks at Blue for a moment. He looks so peaceful reading his book Star didn't want to ruin the moment of tranquility.

Blue looks up at Star and smiles breaking Stars trance.

*Blue's pov*

While reading his book he sees Star out of the corner of his vision and looks up smiling while ushering him over, patting the seat next to him.

Blue picks up a menu and starts scanning it seeing what he's in the mood for today.

"Does the jalapeno turkey sandwich sound good? It has jalapeno cream cheese, turkey, lettuce and tomato." Blue asks Star.

Star replies with; " That does sound really good actually! I think I'll get that with a cup of the chicken noodle soup."

"I'll get the jalapeno turkey sandwich but I'll try the cream of potato soup!" Blue says.

They both place their orders and talk back and forth about nothing and everything. Really just enjoying each other's company.

The food arrives and they both scarf it down, enjoying every last bite.

They pay and leave to go walk around the town together hand in hand almost in sync with each step They take.

"Hey Star, want to spend the night and watch some movies?" Blue asks

"I'd love to! That sounds like a lot of fun!" Star says excitedly.

They both make their way to Blue house to get everything set up for a lazy cuddle day.

Star asks Blue quietly.; "Tomorrow can we go to the black rose field again? I have a surprise for you."

"Of course Star, I'm excited for whatever you have planned." Blue says as he kisses Star on the cheek.

Star and Blue spend the rest of the night cuddling and watching movies until it's bed time and they move to the bedroom and cuddle up to each other.

Slowly falling asleep in each other's arms waiting for the next day to arrive.