5. The adventure!

Blue wakes up excitedly to his phone ringing. He picks it up and Star asks from the other end if he would like to head out on an adventure today, maybe to see the Mimic lands though it can be a tad dangerous with getting lost in all.

Star does try to settle Blues nerves by saying how well he knows the place like the back of his hand.

Though that's most likely impossible since it changes all the time, never the same but always listening to where you truly desire to go.

Blue has heard of a beautiful black rose field somewhere in the forest of the mimic swamp lands but never dared to step foot there because of all the stories he has heard of people going missing to Conrad.

Blue shivers in discomfort and replies to Star; "Maybe but I don't want to end up lost.. you know?"

"I fully understand that but do note I wouldn't do anything to put you in harms way Blue." Star replies trying to calm Blue down even just the slightest amount.

Blue finally agrees and says his goodbyes to Star before hanging up the phone and sighing.

"Hopefully nothing goes wrong and Star knows what he's talking about." Blue says to himself.

After some talking back and forth with himself he finally pushes himself out the door to go meet up with Star to start the adventure to the Mimic lands.

*A little while later he comes across Star waiting for him at the Sweetwater bakery*

Star sees blue and lights up with pure joy. "You all ready Blue?"

Blue nervously replies.; "As ready as I can be, although in all honesty I'm kinda freaking out."

Star hugs Blue to try and comfort him even just a small amount. "You'll be alright Blue, I promise."

Star takes Blues face in his hands and kisses him softly on the lips. "Don't worry I'm here all the way, that's a promise." Star says after the kiss.

They both head off to the hopefully not final destination...