The Popular Kids

A/N

Welp, it's time y'all... For me, to finally publish another chapter. The reason why it takes so long to publish these is because I write each chapter in a notebook first and then make the cover art in a separate larger notebook. I'll give you more information at the end of the chapter in an author's note. With that aside... on to the chapter!!!

Y/N's POV

I wake up to my annoying alarm I set up on my phone, to get me out of bed so I can get ready for school. "Ugh.... I hate mornings..." I get out of bed and grab my clothes. "Time to get ready for school... Yay..." I leave my room with my clothes and go into the bathroom to take a shower. I turned on the water to warm, stripped out of my pajamas, and stuck my hand under the water to check the temperature. "Perfect." I get into the shower and close the curtain. I wet my hair and wash it with my strawberry shampoo, my hair is at a length that makes it so I don't have to use conditioner. I then wash my face and body. After my shower I dry off and get dressed into my clothes. I grab my pajamas and put them in the wash. I go to my room to finish getting ready for school. I put on my black knee high socks, knee high black Converse sneakers, I then grab my satchel, and take out the first-aid kit. After bandaging myself up, I stuff my first-aid kit back into my satchel, swing it over my head so it crosses over my chest, and leave my room, closing the door behind me. I look down at the floor as I walk through the house so I don't make eye contact with Joseph. I sigh in relief as I succeed in sneaking past him. I walk to the end of the driveway and wait for the bus to pick me up so it can take me to school. Lucky for me I don't have to wait very long for the bus to arrive. I get on the bus and go sit in my normal seat. It's the one seater in the very back of the bus. The bus ride is about thirty minutes long and quite uneventful. I get off the bus and make my way into the school... AKA Hell. I look around and sigh in relief. I walk through the cafeteria towards the Library for home room. 'So far my day has been good... Which is very weird...' I look around before grabbing the door handle to the Library. "Something feels off...", I mutter to myself. I shrug it off and start to open the Library door, when all of a sudden my arm is grabbed by someone. Before I know what's happening I feel my body collide with a wall. I groan and look up. "Yup... There it is... The pain that starts my morning..." "You three are late..." I rub my aching head. 'Great... Now I have a migraine.' I hear them snicker. 'Just what I needed to start off my morning... To have 'The Popular Kids' AKA 'The Colour Kids' shove me around a bit before home room. Terrible group name by the way... They could've come up with something way more creative... Like 'The Three Dick Munchers.' I snicker at the thought. 'First you have Jason Hollow... He's a ginger with spiky hair, freckles, green eyes, wears his jersey, sports shorts, tall white socks, white Nike high tops, has a strip of turquoise in his hair, six feet tall, and is the best player on the basketball team. Next you have is Caleb Morse... He has wavy light brown hair that's shaved on one side, has an acne problem, brown eyes, wears T-Shirts that usually have lewd pictures of anime girls on them, baggy jeans, gray ankle socks, purple and black Nike high tops, a strip of green in his hair, six foot one, and has like five girlfriends... What a whore... Last but not least... There's Rebecca Quinn... She's a strawberry red head with short hair, freckles, blue eyes, wears a pink flower hair clip, ripped crop tops, short skirts, purple fishnet stockings, pink high heeled boots with a lot of buckles, a strip of purple in her hair, five foot three, and is the lead cheerleader.' "Awww... you missed us...", Rebecca says with a smirk. I stand up and dust myself off. "Leaving so soon?", she pouts. I roll my eyes and walk back over to the Library door. "Go eat a dick, Rebecca.", I open the Library door and go inside. I go to my usual spot in the Library and sit down. I open my satchel and rummage through it looking for the book I checked out from the Library. "Where is it?...", I mutter. I rummaged through my bag for a few more minutes with no luck. I groan in frustration and close my satchel. 'Where in the fuck did that book go?' The room starts to get louder. Then I hear someone say, "Look! It's them!" I hug my knees and listen to everyone talk. "The new kids look so cool", someone else says. I see a pair of black boots stop in front of me. I look up. "I believe this is yours."

A/N

Oooo... Who was it standing in front of Y/N? What do they think belongs to Y/N? In the previous chapter y'all met Y/N and Mateo's dad Rufus. Rufus is transgender, female to male. What do you think the new kids look like? Find out in the next chapter. Bye y'all.

August 23rd 2022

1:16 PM