Looking Out For You

I've been here for about a week and I must say everything is going good. I haven't met anyone except the girls who are apart of the experiment and Lydia. Everyone is so nice and I've gotten close to Manon. We seem to have a lot in common, she's very funny and sarcastic and she makes the funniest facial expressions when something pisses her off. Not to forget she's the only other black girl in here. I've been in her room hanging out with her for some time listening to her tell her drama filled life stories. That was before Lydia called a "meeting." She didn't like how separated we were from the other girls and so she and wanted us all the sleep in her room.

Manon was not happy, she actually doesn't like Destiny because she thinks she's fake and always in her business. She also called Lydia a whiny bitch which took me out! I mean it's quite apparent that Lydia can be a brat but damn. She still comes with me though , because I wouldn't want her to get kicked out for not cooperating.

We're all in her room, sitting around. It's adorned with a gold theme, and I can't help but think her room probably cost more than my car, apartment, and college tuition combined.

"I wonder when your bothers are coming back Lydia." Destiny says to her.

"For real! Like, they're fine as hell! For no damn reason!" Bai chimed in. I sat up in the chair I was in, intrigued by the conversation.

"What brothers?" I ask making Manon gasp.

"That's right! You didn't see them. She got like twelve brothers and they all so fucking hot it's not even funny!"

"Especially the twins when I saw them I almost passed out."

"Nah it was Renzo for me, you saw all those tattoos he had! And his voice is deep as fuck!" Manon continues to add on.

"And he was flirting with you too-"

"Nah ain't none of them got nothing on Silva's ass." The girls started talking over each other in agreement.

"Stasi you have to see him! He was so scary though like he had a whole ass attitude. He was screaming at people and throwing shit!" Bai told me.

"And then I was just there watching him and he cussed me out! He was like what the fuck you staring at you dumb bitch." Destiny tried to imitate his voice. " I deadass wanted to cry so bad."

I sit back amused watching the girls talk about Lydia's brother, she also looked like she was entertained with a smirk on her face.

"Silva can't be the cute y'all so dramatic." I say.

"Nah bitch! He is that cute like you have to see him for yourself. Don't be trying to get on his dick when you do because he's mine." Bai says making Lydia laugh.

"I'm gone tell y'all now Silva ain't gone fuck with none of you. The others ones... I mean sure but they are some whores! They just gone play you and leave." She warns.

"Nah I'm gone make them want to marry me shit." Manon said causing the other girls to laugh.

"I wish Silva wasn't so angry! Like he is so fine but now I'm scared to ever talk to him."

"You're not listening to me." Lydia says raising her voice. " You don't want to talk to Siva, I'm saying that now, he is not someone you want to be involved with. Nor are the others Manon!" She says emphasizing her name.

"They are fucking weird. We have so many cute workers here for you guys."

"Bitch please." All the girls begin laughing including me.

"I'm interested in what they look like now because y'all hyping them up way too much."

"I mean some of them are downstairs we can go see them now." Lydia suggest.