Good Looking

10/2
"Here let me help you." Silva says but I slap his hand away angrily.

"You are insane, I didn't tell you to kill the girl!" I yell at him. The images of her face is still stuck with me and I'm sure to have nightmares.

"I said I would get rid of her and you said ok."

"I thought you meant like get the fuck out don't come back! Silva I'm covered in blood,i think I'm about to throw up." I soon as I look in the mirror I lose it and hunch over throwing up right on the floor.  The smell of metal seeps right into my nostrils which makes me throw up again.

Her body was still laying dead while Mr. Romano continued eating his food like nothing was happening.

"You got blood in my chicken bruh! You could have waited to do this shit!" Renzo says pointing at Silva. He was mad too taking off his jewelry that got soaked.

"Some of the girls are talking of calling the police."

"They do it and they'll be right next to this bitch." Their father cuts in. I look at Silva who stared blankly not giving a fuck about what he just did. It was very unexpected, I didn't think he would kill her in front of everyone like that.

"Are you scared of me?" He asks softly and i just looked at him.

"Silva I've never seen someone get killed in front of me."

"I did it for you, I thought you would be happy."

"I-" I didn't know what to say. I look at the girls body again. No matter how much she annoyed me, just seeing someone get killed right in front of me is traumatic.

"You want to leave me now?"

"No I never said that, what is going on?" I didn't know how to explain it but something was off with him. It was like he was here but not at the same time.

"I'll buy you a new robe." He says taking it off of me.

"I look disgusting!" I say feeling myself about to throw up. I had brains all over me and my clothes.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" He yells as I pull my shirt from over my head. I couldn't stand the feeling of the wet fabric sticking against my skin.

"I need to get these clothes off."

"Here let me help you." Without any sudden notice Renzo unclasp the back of my bra immediately getting shoved into the bar knocking liquor over as he laughs.

"You let anything show and you're next." He threatens me before taking his jacket off.

"I told you I needed a towel."

Silva got a rag and started wiping my face off. The first thing I took off was my lashes. There was blood all on them and in my eyes so now I was bare face.

"You still look very pretty." He compliments pushing my hair out of my face. At first I gave him a look of disgust before falling into laughter. The way he looked confusingly at me just made me laugh even more.

It's quite uncanny how psychotic he is, I couldn't help it. I can see him just pushing the brain splatter out my face while complimenting me like it's normal, it doesn't get any crazier.

"What's so funny?"

"You are! I've never met anyone like you in my life."

"I hope you mean that in a good way." He smiles.

"What's a good way to say that you're crazy as hell."

Before he could respond Lydia comes back in the room with her heels clacking.