12 chapter

"Fuck, this is so boring. How many have I laid so far? Twenty people? 30? Fuck it, but I can look for Kenchick," thought Dima, looking for Ken with his eyes.

But then he felt an approach from behind. Reflexively, Red snapped at him and knocked something out of his hands. Something turned out to be a katana, and something turned out to be a Mobius man.

- Bitch, were you trying to kill me? - He cursed and knocked the guy out with one punch.

As he stood up, he saw Kiyomasa walking toward Kenchik from behind.

- Kenchik! Behind him!

Red rushed toward Kenchik. Doraken had just turned around when Kiyomasa brought the knife up to stab him in the stomach and... Red managed to grab the knife with his right hand with his back to Ken.

- What the fuck are you doing, Kiyomasa? Attacking your own people from behind!

Masataka's eyes rounded, his arm twitched, his legs went limp and he stared into burning scarlet eyes full of anger.

Red kicked and Kiyomasa was already lying unconscious. And for a long time to come.

- Fuck, that hurt.

- Red! How's the arm? Is it okay?

- It's all right. I'll live. Keep fighting with peace of mind.

- All right, man.

Fumbling for something in his shorts pocket, Dima found a white handkerchief and wrapped it around his arm, he looked at the crowd.

"Fuck, if I really don't hold back, there's really going to be a bloodbath," thought Dima.

- Red! Dorakan! Are you all right? - Takemichi shouted as he approached the boys.

- Takemuchi, what's wrong? - Ken asked.

Looking at Takemichi, Red saw him sigh relaxed as he looked at Dokaren. However, when he shifted his gaze to Red, fear and bewilderment appeared in his eyes.

"What the fuck is he looking at me like that for?" - Cursed Dima to himself.

"That's it, I can't take it anymore. I'll get my ass kicked by Shinichiro, but that's for later," thought Dima, and started beating the Mobiuses.

His eyes still glowed scarlet, but they seemed to glow even brighter, which, coupled with his calm face, was frightening.

"What is this? Doraken wasn't killed, thanks to Red? But what is happening to him? What is this condition?" - Hanagaki nervously watched Dima, who was beating the Mobiuses.

As Mikey fought off another enemy, he noticed that a blow had followed in the face of the flung enemy and he was already out and probably on death's doorstep.

Seeing who had struck it, Mikey went into shock. Mikey stood there looking at Red's condition, which was the last thing he wanted to see.

A calm face with glowing scarlet eyes, and there was blood on his face, clothes, and hair that made one feel like he had not just hit, but killed.

As Mikey looked around, he realized that there weren't many Mobiusians left, and some Swastons were staring at Red in amazement. He looked at Red's right arm, which had a bloody cloth on it, and then he realized everything.

"Who? Who the hell hurt him? Our people know that if you hurt him, he's not himself!" - Mikey cursed at those who had wounded Dima.

Dimitri wouldn't calm down until he killed everyone, even Mikey was sometimes afraid to go near him when he was like that. And the only people who could calm him down were some people close to him, namely Mikey, Emma, Shinichiro, Izana, and Doraken. But that was rare and Red would finish his business.

Takemichi watched this and was even more shocked by Red's strength.

Dima spotted Hanma, ran up and, just like everyone else, knocked him out with one punch.

***

- That's it, I'm done," Dima said, after knocking the Mobiuses out and standing in the middle of the unconscious bodies. - I'm fucked at home by Shinichiro. Mikey... that was fun, wasn't it?

- Yeah, it was fun," Mikey smiled softly at Red, who was walking slowly toward him.

- I'm sleepy. Take me home, Mikey," said Dima, and began to fall, falling asleep.

Mikey caught Red in his arms, but immediately noticed the wound, not far from his heart.

- Shit, Red, you idiot, when did you have time?! Mitsuya, where's your bike?

- Э? It's that way. What's wrong?

- Red got stabbed! Maybe they stabbed his heart. Quick, give me the keys!

- Catch!

"What? A wound in the chest area? Could it be for Doraken's place?" - Hanagaki panicked.

Mikey quickly found the bikes and, along with the unconscious body, drove at full speed to the hospital.

- Holy shit! Red! Don't you fucking die on me! I'll go crazy! You live!

A few minutes later, when he arrived at the hospital, Mikey started calling the doctors.

They put him on the couch and told him it was a serious case and there was a risk of losing him. The doctors were barely able to unhook Mikey from the couch as they wheeled Dima into the operating room.

***

Everyone gathered around the operating room and waited. Even Shinichiro, whom Emma had called to tell him everything, arrived. The lightbulb above the operating room door went off and the doctor came out.

The guys ran up to him and started asking questions.

- He was very lucky. Although he was wounded in the heart, the operation was successful. Your friend was born with his shirt on. His desire to live is very strong, it probably saved him.

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief, and some even began to cry with happiness.

Everyone left the hospital and told the others that Red was alive.

- It's the fourth of August," Takemichi said aloud.

"Naoto, Doraken, and Red survived! August third is over, mission accomplished! М? Where's Mikey?" - Hanagaki thought and went looking for Mikey.

When he found him, he wanted to call out to him, but saw him crawling down the wall and covering his face with his hand.

- Thank goodness... Redi... you...

"He held on tightly to cheer us all up, even though he had the worst of it... Mikey..."

- I was so worried... Redi...," Mikey said as tears flowed from his eyes.

To be continued...