22 chapter

- Mikey," said Takemichi, standing across from Mikey, who was sitting on the bench with blank eyes. - I know it's wrong to talk about this now... But today is the decisive battle with Celestia... Everyone is waiting for your orders ... - There was an awkward silence after those words, interrupted by Hanagaki. - Mikey... Reda... killed Kisaki... He's a slippery type, he won't get arrested that easily. Mikey... With or without you, I'll go to the Battle of Heaven," Hanagaki said and waited for some kind of response, but Mikey didn't respond.

Takemichi began to walk away, leaving Mikey alone in his thoughts. From the room where Red's body was, he heard sobbing and crying.

"Hina..." - Takemichi thought.

- No! Red! Not true! It can't be! - Hina cried.

- Don't cry, Hinochka! After all, you have me! - A sound came from around the corner, and from there you could see a thumb with a serious face on it.

- Nyoh, Takemichi," said another thumb with a cute face.

- Hahaha, it's okay," Hanagaki said, moving the finger with the cute face. Hina immediately walked over to the corner.

- Don't make fun of me, Takemichi! - Hina said, but saw Hanagaki's sad face.

- At twenty-one, I got a job as a mall janitor.

- В... Twenty-one?

- Children were often lost in the mall and I tried to help them in the same way... but they started crying even more, I'll protect you... How stupid... I'm twenty-six now. I was a brainless idiot, wasting away every day. I had no idea such terrible things were going on around me. I didn't know anything. Because I kept running away. I had to go. There's still unfinished business. Heroes don't run away. I want you to smile," Takemichi said and started walking away.

"I will protect you, even at the cost of my life. Let's get this Kisaki thing over with."

***

- Listen up, everyone! - Shouted Chifuyu to the Swaston crowd, standing near Takemichi. - Just now, in an incident, Red died protecting Maiki's little sister!

- Red?

- Fuck that.

- Is Mikey all right? - I heard a question from the crowd.

- For obvious reasons, he can't take part in the battle, and neither can his deputy," Chifuy answered.

- Э?.. What should we do?

- There aren't two of the top brass, and Red's dead... We can't fight.

- Right," Inupi began. - Without leaders, there's no organization, so we'll lose, one hundred percent. We shouldn't fight," he finished.

- Of course, it would be better to postpone the fight to set ourselves up for victory... but the Swastons will fuck up Celestia tonight! - After these words, everyone started shouting the opinion that they couldn't win without the top brass. - Well, that's how it is," Chifuyu said.

- They're right... But Kisaki wants us to postpone the battle...

- Well? What now? - Chifuyu asked Takemichi.

- Even though I'm alone, I won't give up...!

- So... That makes two suicide bombers.

- I'm sorry...

- You're not alone! I'll go too, Takemichi! - Ak-kun said.

- Ak-kun.

- It's always been like that, that you fought to the end! That's what Red did too! - Ak-kun Takemichi said.

- Even though Red's not with us anymore, he wouldn't want us all to give up! - Shouted Badji and started walking towards the crowd, followed by Smile, Hakkai, and Mitsuya.

- Yes! Budgie's right, I'm going to participate too! - Kazutora said and stood next to Baji.

- Takemuchi, those two are right, and I don't take part in pre-won fights either!

- Baji! Kazutora! Smile! - Shocked, Takemichi shouted out.

- I got the fuck out of the hospital!

- You're such a fool, you're always pushing through!

- Mitsuya! - Hanagaki shouted, looking at Mitsuya.

- They brought us in," Takashi said.

- Don't try to carry the weight of the Swastons on your shoulders alone! - Zlyuka said.

- Exactly, our patron! - said Hakkai.

- Zljuka... Hakkai...

- We have no chance of winning, but if we run away now, then the Swastons are finished! We'll show them what we can do! Even without Mikey, the Swastons can't lose! - shouted Chifuyu, after which the crowd became motivated and roared "Swastons!"

- It wasn't over yet. Red saved Budgie, Kazutora, and Emma. I'll save Red, I don't know how yet myself, but time jumping is incomprehensible shit in itself, so anything is possible! It's not over yet! Here we go! - Hanagaki shouted, and everyone who was left went to the Seventh Wharf, Yokohama.

To be continued...