15 chapter

- The ceremony to appoint a new 3rd squad leader has begun! - Ken shouted.

Ken, Mikey, and Dima stood at the top of the stairs and looked out at the crowd. Dima got tired of standing and just fell backwards, with his hands zoned to protect his head. The crowd began to whisper about the new commander of Squad 3: some said it would be Pejan, and some speculated that it would be Red.

- Red, are you okay? - Mikey asked Dima, who was lying on the pavement with his eyes closed and completely relaxed.

- Yeah, go ahead, I'll just lie down and listen," Dima answered him.

- Alright then. Squad Leader 3, come forward! - Mikey said and waited for him to come out.

After a few seconds, Dima heard indignations that the one who came out sat with his back to the head and the like.

- Listen up, motherfuckers! The one sitting behind me is the new commander of Squad 3, Kisaki Tetta.

"Not Kisaki Tetta, but a motherfucker who wants power," Red corrected in his thoughts.

Then the indignation began again. Dima felt someone's eyes on him and immediately realized it was Kisaki, but he didn't even look at him, continuing to lie there with his eyes closed and listening to the indignation.

- Silence! Who doesn't agree, let's go! - Ken shouted.

Dima raised his hand without opening his eyes.

- Yes, what is it Red? - asked Mikey, clearly surprised.

- Mikey, don't expect any help from me while this motherfucker's here. You got it? - Dima said in a calm voice.

The crowd was as surprised as Kisaki himself. Dima opened his eyes and assumed a sitting position, and looked into Mikey's eyes with his calm, venomous red eyes, which Mikey clearly didn't like.

- As long as that rat is here, I won't go to meetings and help Swastons. When that motherfucker is expelled, tell me and I'll be back. Now, bye," Dima said, as he got up and left the temple.

- Red, stop! - Mikey shouted out, coming out of a little shock.

Dmitri stopped and stood half sideways.

- What? I already said I wouldn't help Swastons while this rat is here. I'll be back if you rule him out," Dima said as he continued to walk away.

- Red! - shouted Mikey again, but Dima just ignored him.

"I'm coming to the battle with Valhalla. I've got a bad feeling about this, and my hunch has never failed me," thought Dima as he headed for his house, for he was insanely sleepy.

***

-Time 02:21-

It's late, so Dima has been asleep for a while now, and he's having another dream, but now not about Hanagaki, but about Kisaki's plan. Its consequences, motive, and plans, so he sometimes frowns in his sleep.

At that moment Mikey came into his house. Dima, when he went in, only closed the door, not locked it. Mikey was the only one who knew where the spare keys to Dima's house were, and he decided to try to open the tree to the house.

The head of the Swastons went in and closed the tree behind him, hung the keys on a hook near the door, and went to Dimitri's room.

Carefully and quietly opening the door, he saw Red asleep, covered in his favorite red blanket that Mikey had given him for his thirteenth birthday. His hair was disheveled and, like his calm, pale face, lay on the pillow. Mikey thought it was cute.

Mikey began to walk quietly over to the bed, sat down on the floor, and began to admire Dima's face. Smiling with the edge of his lips, he leaned his arms against the bed.

Manjiro was very grateful to him. After all, if it hadn't been for him, his brother wouldn't be alive to this day.

Sano had recently sorted out his feelings and realized that he loved Red, but not as a friend, but as a boyfriend, but was afraid to admit it.

Mikey touched his thumb to Dima's lips and wiggled it slightly. Dima frowned slightly and Mikey pulled his hand away sharply, after a moment his face was calm again and his mouth opened slightly. Mikey stared at the lips like he was mesmerized, he leaned in, and their faces were centimeters apart.

Mikey remembered how Red had left the meeting and what the reason was. It was Kisaki, but Mikey understood that they needed him for the battle with Valhalla, but he didn't want to leave Red behind.

After kissing Dima on the forehead, Mikey got up and walked out of the room and then out of the apartment, putting the keys back in their original place.

To be continued...