16 chapter

- Sorry, Naoto, again with the nonsense.

- I'm used to it. Nothing changes," Takemichi and Naoto said to each other as they headed toward Doraken again.

***

- Here you go again, Takemuchi," the adult Ken said as he sat down in his chair.

- As always, sorry, Dorakan.

- I told you to get out of Tokyo.

- I just have one question. Do you remember who the unknown leader of Valhalla was in 2005? Wasn't it Kisaki Tetta? - Takemichi asked.

- Wrong.

- Э?

- The headless angel is Mikey. Valhalla was created for Mikey and Red.

"Valhalla was created for Mikey and Red? Mikey's head, have I been there too...?" - Takemichi thought.

- That's impossible! Mikey is the head of the Swastons, I understand also Red, he can, because he is not in any gang!

- Impossible? Don't you remember? Twelve years ago at Bloody Halloween, the Swastons were absorbed into Valhalla, Valhalla became the new Swastons we know now. Shinichiro tried to talk Mikey into it, but all in vain.

- This, indeed, is the day of the battle between the Swastons and Valhalla.

- Yes, that was the day the Swastons lost for the first time.

- Э? The Swastons lost? We had Invincible Mikey, there's no way we would have...

- No, we lost because of him, and... because of... Red.

- Because of Mikey and... Red? But he said he wouldn't help.

- That day Red came and was a spectator. Red, a fifteen-year-old boy, had a burden; he had outwitted half of Valhalla, escaped afterward, and Mikey killed Casutora.

- Э?

- After that incident Mikey was depressed, the Swastons were consumed by Valhalla, or rather what was left of it. Mikey was the head, and Kisaki was his representative. The Swastons had grown into a huge organization; if you think about it that way, Kisaki, when he joined the Swastons, immediately tagged along with Maiki.

- Wait, how is it that Red killed all of Valhalla and Mikey killed Casutora? That's not true, is it... Red and Mikey wouldn't kill people...

- If you stood in Red and Mikey's shoes, would you be so sure that you wouldn't kill a man? Besides, that day Cazutor was killed by Budgie.

- Cazooter was killed by Budgie?

- You saw it too, Takemuchi.

"Why is that...?" - Takemichi thought.

***

- There's no way Red would have killed, I understand that, I believe that. Why the scenes popped up when talking to Doraken. The scenes from that day, I don't understand why they're popping up, but what's popping up I don't understand. Do the bodies of Budgie, Kazutora and the others, as well as the bloody Mikey and Red upside down all covered in blood. I don't understand if it's true! But... Mikey had such a sad face when Red was running away, I have to save Mikey and Red! - Takemichi said with teary eyes as he walked out of the prison.

- Takemichi... - Naoto said.

***

- "Bloody Halloween" ended in the defeat of the Swastons, just as Kisaki's plan had Sano Manjdiro kill Hanemiya Kazutora. And Red, whose name is unknown, killed almost everyone from Valhalla, but that apparently wasn't part of his plan.