End of Year 1

The next morning all of the students emptied the school for summer break and Venus ran to meet her parents.

"Mom! Dad!"

"Snowflake!" Her dad said as the three embraced happily. "Icy cool." The two said, blowing cold breath in each other's faces making her mother laugh.

"Venus." Draco called, approaching the family.

"Who's this?" Mrs. Snow asked, shaking the boy's hand.

"Draco Malfoy." The boy replied

"Malfoy? Why, we knew your father when we went to Hogwarts. Is he here?" Venus' father asked, looking around.

"Yes sir, talking to the headmaster."

"That's great! How do you know Venus?"

"We have Herbology together sir."

"Isn't that lovely. Well it was very nice to meet you Draco."

"Nice to meet you too Ma'am, have a good break Venus."

He smiled at the girl who nodded, flushed, and walked away towards a woman, whom she assumed was his mother.

"VENUUUSSS!" A loud cry called from across the room. The curly haired girl ran up to her and hugged her. "I'm gonna miss you girl!"

"It's only a few weeks Wills." Venus said laughing. "You'll be fine."

"Oh but you will write won't you?"

"Course. Oh! Thanks for reminding me! I left my notebook up in my dorm."

She looked at her parents and they nodded as she ran off to quickly retrieve her item. As she walked through the courtyard, notebook in hand, she felt her shoulders be grabbed and squeezed tightly as she was whipped around.

"Pansy! Let me go!" Venus cried, hair slowly growing white.

"Stay away from him or I'll go after your friends. Trust me Ice Witch, you may be able to defend yourself against Unforgivable Curses, but they can't." Pansy threatened. Venus's eyes teared as they glitched and she clung onto her leg, frost forming as she crumbled to the ground. "Much better. Have a good break." She sneered and walked away.

Hermione appeared from behind the corner and put an arm on her shoulder.

"Venus, I'm so sorry. But maybe she's right, you'd be happier without him." The bushy brunette said.

"I know you don't like him. But to me...he's still a friend...he's still Draco. And..I care about him, a lot."

"Do you like him?"

Venus looked up at her friend with teary chocolate eyes.

"Yes."

That's the end of Year 1. 

On to Year 2! (it will update here)

Thanks for reading thus far! Get ready for more adventures and feel free to check out my other work :)