Alpha Yours, Omega Mine: Chapter #28 - Epilogue

Six Months Later:

Luna Claudia Stilinski-Hale and Leia Talia Stilinski-Hale were born on January 1st at 12:10 am to Derek and Stiles Stilinski-Hale.

🐺⋅☆⋅🦊

Three and a Half Years Later:

"Derek? Did you get those reports from Erica?" Stiles asked as he walked into his husband's office.

Derek held out a folder. "Yes. I think we're looking at three matches. I have scheduled an appointment for each of the three omegas and added it to your calendar."

Stiles flipped through the folder. "That'll work well. I talked to each of the omegas. I may need a little longer with Roman and Vixy. They both seem extremely nervous. I don't want them to rush into it."

With a nod, Derek made a note of it on his computer. "I have added that into the notes next to their meeting slots."

"Perfect," Stiles said and then looked up. "We'll definitely make it out of here by five at this rate."

"Seems we will. I just have to mark down the reservations for the restaurant on behalf of the alphas," he explained. "I want to be sure it's taken care of."

"Der? You know you shouldn't do that," Stiles said, shaking his head, keeping his tone gentle. "They're alphas and if the omegas are going to accept them, then the alphas need to prove that they can provide for them."

Derek leaned back in his chair and sighed, rubbing his temples in frustration. "I know. Just as the alpha chooses the omega the omega must also choose the alpha."

Stiles smiled. "Exactly. You chose me and then I chose you. In the courting process, the ability to provide is one of the most important in the successful mating of a mated pair. It isn't expected that the alpha will always be the one to provide. I mean, if we went about it that way, I would have to stay home and keep having kids, but I am an equal provider for our family. This stage though for these three pairs is a trial period of sorts."

Derek nodded and smiled fondly at his mate. "You're right. I guess I'm just so protective of all of them."

Stiles set the folder down and walked over to his husband, cupping his face. "I know and it's one of the many things I love about you," he whispered and placed several soft kisses on Derek's mouth. Then he pulled back and smiled full of affection. "Now let's get a move on, Mr. Stilinski-Hale. We have plans tonight."

"I know. I'll be ready. See you later," the alpha said with a smile.

"You shall indeed." Stiles blew his mate and husband a kiss and then left the office. He made his way just down the hall to his own office. No matter how many times he had seen it, Stiles could help smiling at the nameplate.

Stiles Stilinski-Hale, CEO.

🐺⋅☆⋅🦊

Stiles had graduated college with a Bachelor's of Science in Social Sciences and Business Administration. He wrote a thesis on, Minoring in: The Evolution of Social Constructs from Archaism to Contemporary Dynamics.

Derek had proposed the night of Stiles's college graduation and had presented him with a detailed plan for a subdivision of Alpha Yours that would cater to the omegas who sought out the company's help. Stiles was thrilled but he asked that they make another adjustment on top of that. He wanted to change the company's name from Alpha Yours to Alpha Yours, Omega Mine. Derek agreed with his mate's request, loving the name change and, after Stiles enrolled in a program to obtain his Masters, he was appointed CEO along with Derek. Stiles was also made a co-owner of the company.