Arrival

(A/N: Hey everyone, this is my first attempt at a Fate style story so I might not be good at it. I also will restate that I own none of the images seen or characters except my own, as well as the fact that I don't own anything Fate related so all rights go to each things respective owner. With that out of the way, I hope you enjoy.)
___________________________________
(Ritsuka POV)
Ritsuka: 'I am being pulled down the hallway by the collar of my shirt by none other than my friend Gudaku. It is really annoying but at this point I know I won't be let go.'

Gudaku: "Gacha, Gacha, Gacha!"

Ritsuka: 'I would prefer to be resting right now after finishing that singularity but I know she won't let me go until she had gambled away her summoning materials. It's saddening really.'

As we walked into the summoning I was promptly let go and dropped onto my back. This was normal and as such I had prepared by stuffing the back of my shirt with a pillow to cushion the fall.

Gudaku: "It's gonna be something good this time. I just know it is."

Ritsuka: "Just like the last thirteen times?"

Gudaku: "Here we go!" She said completely ignoring the passing remark.

Gudaku proceeded to use all of the quartz she had to tempt fate a total of thirty times.

Gudaku: She was punching the ground while crying. "I didn't get anything good even with three ten spins! It just isn't fair!"

Ritsuka: I awkwardly chuckled. "Better luck next time?"

Gudaku: "Aren't you going to try to summon someone?"

Ritsuka: "You see I was wanting to rest and-" I was cut off as I saw that Gudaku's eyes went dead like a fishes as she stared at me unblinking seemingly staring straight into my soul. 'She won't let you leave without an excuse! Quick think of something!'

That was when a staticky sound happened over head before it cleared up and it was someone speaking through a PA system.

PA: "Ritsuka and Gudaku please report to the control room. I repeat-"

Ritsuka: 'Thank you whatever god was responsible for this!' I thought. "Sorry Gudaku, looks like we are needed." I said before I ran out of the room leaving her no time to respond.

——————————(Time Skip)————————
Da Vinci: "Thank you both for coming on such short notice."

Ritsuka: "It was no trouble."

Gudaku: "Yeah....... No trouble at all...." She said while staring at me seemingly annoyed.

Da Vinci: "Well lets not waste any time then. We have discovered a new singularity."

Ritsuka: "Already?"

Da Vinci: "Yes, it was discovered just a few minutes ago. We have been able to discern that it takes place in the kingdom of Camelot somewhere in the middle of King Arthur's or better yet Artoria Pendragon's, rule."

Gudaku: "Seriously?!"

Ritsuka: "No need to yell."

Da Vinci: "I am serious. As not much is known about the happenings of that time I have decided that you will be accompanied by someone that know that time better than most."

Then as if on cue the door behind us opened to reveal Mash standing beside Artoria, behind her was Mordred.