The Meeting and Planning

(A/N: Over 150 reads! I never expected anything of mine to reach that high, I really thank everyone that is reading this and is enjoying it. Now back to the usual stuff. No images seen belong to me and I own nothing Fate related, everything goes to their proper owners.)
___________________________________
(Artoria POV)
Artoria: "...What?.."

Iskandar: "That's the fifth time you've asked that."

Artoria: "Sorry, it's just that, Grimm actually has a holy grail? How?"

Iskandar: "He does have a grail in his possession but as to how none have asked. It's not that he refuses to tell us, you know yourself that he would even tell the truth to an enemy, but it's just that no one here has bothered asking him how he had obtained it."

Artoria: "That only gave rise to more questions than answers."

Iskandar: "Then why not ask him yourself when you next see him. I doubt that he would lie or avoid the question."

Artoria: "Perhaps."

The two then heard footsteps approaching them as they turned to face the person that walked up to them noticing it was Grimm.

Grimm: "My kings. The throne area is now prepared for the war meeting."

Iskandar: "Wonderful! We will make our way there now then."

Grimm: "Of course." He said and then walked off towards where my master and his friend where conversing.

Iskandar: "Shall we go then?"

Artoria: "Yes, we should." I said as I had watched Grimm with some concern and confusion before I had started making my way towards the throne room with Iskandar.
——————————(Time Skip)—————————
(Grimm POV)
After telling everyone that the room was ready for the meeting we all stood around a long table that reached from the throne, at the very end of the room, to near the middle of the room as food was covering the surface.

Gudaku: "We didn't need this much food... or this long of a table."

Grimm: "This table was the nicest one I could find within the time I was setting up and the food is always necessary, that's how you ensure that Spartacus will show up. He won't listen to the planing but he'll at least be here." I said as said person burst into the room and wasted no time sitting at one side of the table and started eating.

Gilgamesh: He scoffs. "Mongrel."

Ritsuka: "Ok well it seems everyone is now here." He said as he looked at everyone that sat at the table as only two seats where empty but the cloaked one and tiny murder child had decided to listen from the shadows. "So what is the plan from here?"

Spartacus: "Plan? We do not need a plan. All we must do is rush at the oppressor and destroy them!" He said as he then shoved a whole cooked pig into his mouth.

Grimm: "I like this plan."

Artoria: "No."

Grimm: "I don't like that plan then."

Gudaku: "That was easy..."

Artoria: "Right now we need to know what we are dealing with and how bad everything is currently. So, Grimm, what has happened since my imposter took the throne?"

Grimm: "Simple answer, the kingdom fell."

Mordred: "What?!"

Grimm: "Longer story. When you were replaced," He said pointing to Artoria. "Everything started changing. Towns started being burned to the ground for the most pitiful or reasons, such as even one person saying things that weren't liked by your faker. That was the least gruesome of what has happened. Knights began to be executed for refusing to kill innocent people, some of those knights where your own round."