A bloody past

(A/N: Well here's the second part and here's hoping that it does well. I'd like to say thanks for reading this and I will also restate that I don't own anything related Fate as a whole or any images and all credit goes to the respective owner)
___________________________________
(Grimm POV)
Grimm: 'This truly is a great day!' I thought as I kneeled in front of my king once again.

A black haired boy that I previously payed no mind to walked up and now stood beside the king, I wonder if he is a new servant of the kings.

???: "Who is he?" He whispered thinking I couldn't hear.

Artoria: "He is someone that I am glad recognizes me. If he were on the enemies side I would fear for your safety master."

Grimm: 'Master? I wonder why my king is calling this person such a thing.'

???: "Does it actually matter who this mongrel is? He attacked us and now he should face retribution." A blond haired weirdo stated wearing nothing but gold.

Artoria: "No, he is still human and one that seems to still be loyal to me."

???: "Human?" An orange haired girl asked.

Jack: "Jack can smell he is a human. What should we do mommy?" The short grey haired knife girl asked the orange one.

???: "What do you think we should do Gudaku?" The black haired one asked.

Gudaku: "I don't know Ritsuka. Saber, you seem to know the guy, what are your thoughts?"

Artoria: "Grimm?"

Grimm: "Yes my king?"

Artoria: "Why is it that you attacked us out of the blue?"

Grimm: "Ah, my apologies for that. I did not know it was actually you that was with this group."

Artoria: "You mentioned something about an imposter?"

Grimm: I laugh a little. "I did, I did."

Artoria: "What has happened and who is this imposter you speak of?"

Grimm: "War has broken out my king. The knights of the round have all been killed and the lands around Camelot are now each fighting one another to survive and be in the good graces of your impersonator. They say that they are you yet they don't wield Excalibur and rather use magic. They have fooled everyone else but me and some outlanders that fight with me."

Artoria: "The knight of the round, killed? Towns fighting against one another? An impersonator of me but with magic and no Excalibur? When did all of this go wrong?"

Grimm: "War broke out around two months ago if my sense of time is still trustworthy. One day you were completely normal the next your skin had grown pale and you changed your clothes to black and red. You used an unknown magic to make the round kill each other and Merlin has been absent since your turning."

???: "We should be careful contractor. He could be trying to mislead us." Spoke the black cloaked figure with a white mask to the person known as Ritsuka.

Ritsuka: "I understand that but Saber seems to trust him."

Gudaku: "Besides even if he did try to fight us again Gilgamesh can just beat him easily." She said pointing to the gold clad man.