Battle with a legend (Part 1)

(A/N: Be honest, how many of you are surprised about this update? Either way hope you enjoy.)
  _________________________________
(Grimm POV)
I looked around and saw that everything was the same as when I left with the only difference being that everyone else wasn't around and the gates to the wall were open. Without much thought I started walking through the gates.

When I made it into the town I saw that almost everything was destroyed and there where unconscious soldiers lying on the ground. I walked through the remains of destroyed houses and made my way towards the castle seeing that most of the front was was destroyed.

As I walked through the halls of the castle I heard the distant sounds of fighting and so I started running in that direction, reaching the fourth floor, only to see the others fighting soldiers. They were handling find but then I saw one soldier walking up behind one of the supposed masters. They raised their sword in an attempt to kill them but I threw my axe at them and the soldiers head was now rolling on the floor. As their body collapsed it seemed that everyone's eyes turned to me before the remaining soldiers started running away.

Iskandar: "Ha ha! Good to have you back Grimm! What held you up?"

Grimm: "I had to fight a giant pig."

Gudako: "... Are we sure he's still sane?"

Grimm: "No one really knows the answer to that question."

Gudako: "That's reassuring."

Ritsuka: "We should probably focus on the mission."

Mash: "Right!"

Just then blue screen showed up in the air and revealed Romani.

Romani: "I'm picking up some enemy servants are near so be careful."

Grimm: "So that person isn't completely useless?"

Romani: "Now that's just hurtful!"

Gudako: "Is he wrong?" She muttered.

Ritsuka: "Thanks for the warning. We'll keep an eye out." He said before making the screen disappear.

I went and picked up my axe before I felt the ground shaking and someone yelling. Before I could turn to look for whatever was causing it the floor above me broke and now standing on top of me and the ruble was a very muscular man.

 Before I could turn to look for whatever was causing it the floor above me broke and now standing on top of me and the ruble was a very muscular man

???: "RAAAA!!!"

Artoria: "Heracles?!"

Gilgamesh: "This mongrel? To think he would learn his lesson after the last time."

I managed to reach up and grab his leg before throwing him to the side and standing up.

The new enemy recovered quickly and charged at me again swinging its massive sword at me only to be met with my axe. The force from his swing was enough to send me flying back into a wall causing it to crumble.

Ritsuka: "Artoria, who is this?!"

Artoria: "His name is Heracles. I had previously fought with him in a different Holy War. Grimm be careful! He can be killed but he will keep coming back."

Grimm: I had pulled myself back out of the wall before I threw a giant bit of the ruble at the barbarian causing him to take a step back and shake his head. "A man that even when killed he won't stop? Now why do I feel like I have heard that somewhere before?"

Artoria: "Master, take the others with you. I will stay behind and help take Heracles down."

Gudako: "You don't need to tell me twice." She said before grabbing Ritsuka by the wrist and running off.

Everyone else followed except for Fran who got ready to fight.

The barbarian charged at Artoria swinging down at them with an overhead slash but it was blocked by Excalibur. I took this opportunity to run up and strike at him. I slashed at him with my axe and left a shallow cut causing him to yell out. Fran decided to jump up behind him and bring her mace down on the enemy's head causing the ground under him to crack.

The opponent then did I wild swing with his fist and hit me in the face sending me crashing to the ground before he grabbed Fran from behind him and slammed her onto Artoria. He then went to stab his sword through the two but I managed to get back up and tackled him to the side before he could. I didn't stop my charge though, I kept pushing him until the both of us slammed through a wall and both of us started falling from the fourth floor. He punched me while we feel and I did the same in return until we separated and both of us hit the ground leaving some dents in the earth.

My opponents stood up before me and let out a roar. As he did Artoria had jumped out of the hole in the wall that I had just made and while the man roared he was caught off guard and had the blade of Excalibur shoved through his mouth and out the other side of his head. I had just stood up and saw Artoria remove Excalibur only for the sword shaped hole in our opponent's head to heal and he swept his arm to the side knocking Artoria away.

Fran then jumped through the hole in the wall ready to bring her mace down on Heracles' head again but he caught the head of the mace and tossed both it and Fran to the side. I followed up with an attack of my own as I threw my axe at him. He went to grab it with his free hand but I caught up to it first and grabbed my axe by the handle before changing my attack and chopping of his arm.

Heracles yelled out in pain before he swung his sword at me, I managed to avoid most of it but his sword did hit my side leaving a deep cut. Artoria came up from behind Heracles and swung Excalibur with enough strength to cut off his other arm. He once again yelled but this time both his arms regrew instantly before punching Artoria straight in the face sending them sliding on the ground.

As Artoria stood back up Fran and I stood on either side as we stared at Heracles and he glared back at us. Then all four of us started running at the other.
  —————————(To Be Continued)———————
(A/N: What's this a cliffhanger and a shorter upload then any other one? Yeah sorry about that I had inspiration for this one but that didn't last long enough for me to finish an actual normal length chapter so I decided rather than stopping and waiting to finish that I would just upload what I have that way I can say I actually uploaded something. Either way despite its shortness and how long I haven't uploaded in I hope that you like it))