2K Reads Thanks (Not chapter)

Well let's get the obvious out of the way. As the title says for the 2k reads. It really means a lot and makes me really happy to see this do so well. I don't really have much to say to this or any real reward or anything to offer towards this. The best I can do is offer to answer questions any of you might have but no spoiling stuff. Also just because I didn't bring it up sooner, I'll let you, the readers, suggest names for the lizard just because I'd like to see ideas.

Onto probably something most that are reading this care more about, I plan to pick this story back up soon. When I say soon know that I don't have a planned time so it could be anywhere from two days to maybe even two weeks, but I do plan to start writing for it again soon.

Now with the thing probably most cared about out of the way, I have something else. You can call it a shameless self promotion or something cause I don't know if it is or isn't but it probably could be. In my last upload for Grimm's Fate/GO game stats I mentioned a possibility of starting another book, and well I did. It's another oc insert fanfic about Hunter X Hunter called Hunter X Hunter: Path to Riches. While the story will follow the canon events for the most part I do plan to add my own twists to the story and I also plan to expand on lesser known characters. A somewhat deeper explanation of the story is in the description of the story. So if you are interested please give it a read, and if not then I still thank you for taking the time to read this part.

I know this is not a chapter and that most of you probably don't care for it but I wanted to say thanks and that I appreciate the fact that you care enough to read and vote on these stories of mine. So, I thank you for even reading this and hope you have a good day.