Out of the Woods

(A/N: Yeah I got nothing to say besides I finally got the smallest amount of motivation to do this, I hope you enjoy.)
_________________________________
(Grimm POV)
I had finally reached the top of the stairs. I looked around and saw the giant boar prints on the ground outside of the cave leading towards multiple trees that have been knocked down. I decided to start following the path as it was a better option then the thick forest.

As I walked through the path of fallen trees I noticed that many of them were disappearing and turning into tiny blue orbs.

Grimm: "I guess magic does explain why I am now stuck in a forest with two enemy archers."

As I walked I quickly found the creature responsible for the tracks and destruction.

The large boat that stood before me wasted no time as it charged at me. The beasts tusks aimed to stab right through me.

I pulled my axe out and placed it between myself and the animal but as it hit my axe it had sent me back leaving a trail in the dirt where my legs had tried to stand their ground. I was stopped by a tree that was still standing but the tree wasn't standing now that I had slammed into it.

The boar started rushing at me again but this time I jumped over it as it tore through the forest that once stood behind me before it stopped and started turning around. While it's back was to me I slashed at it but my axe slid off of the beasts hide leaving the smallest scratch I think I have ever seen before the beast swung its head at me knocking me to the side clearing out some more trees.

While I was standing in front of the now fallen trees I heard the sound of a crossbow firing. I moved my head back some as an arrow flew right past my face and got stuck in the side of one of the fallen trees. I turned to see the male archer from before with his arm crossbow aimed at me.

???: "I didn't expect you to dodge that."

I didn't pay him any mind as I turned back to see the boar was already close to charging over me so I hit the side of its head with my axe causing it to turn and start charging at the archer.

???: "That's not good." He said before he jumped out of the way only to be hit by a tree that I threw at him and then crashing into more trees. "Ow..."

The boar once again started charging at me only for me to jump out of the way and take another swing at it. The same thing happened as I left the smallest mark on it as my axe slid right off of it.

I was growing more agitated at this before an arrow struck me sticking in my leg. I turned to see the female archer.

Atalanta: "Did you forget about me?!"

Grimm: "Yes." I said before the boar slammed into me again sending me off as I headed for the male archer.

???: "That's gonna leave a mark." He said as he finally got out from under the tree I threw at him only to see me heading towards him. "Oh come on." He managed before I smacked into him stopping myself but sending him flying.