Game Stats

Hey everyone, I'll be straight forward with this. As of when I am uploading this I just don't feel like making an actual chapter at this point in time and I might not upload another chapter for maybe another week as of this being made but do know I don't intend to just drop this and not finish it. I enjoy writing this and I don't want to see myself just not finish it. I know those of you reading also don't want this to just come to a complete end before you know what happens so don't worry, I do not plan on stopping this but I might take a small break from this for now. Before getting to the premises for this non-story chapter I will repeat that I own nothing fate related and I own none of the images, everything goes to the owner.

As the title says I will be using this to make a character sheet of Grimm for the Fate/GO mobile game just to show some of the stats he would have or what I would plan for him to have. I will make it clear again but as of this story Grimm is not actually a servant that can be summoned canonically in the story but the original idea for him was to be a servant so I feel doing this will just clear up some of the abilities he has both seen and not as of this point in the story but I will not reveal everything. The names of skills will be my own choosing just because I want to but I will try my best to keep it similar to the actual games skills that exist. So with everything said, I hope you enjoy this or at least find it interesting enough to to read past all of this.
     ———————————————————————
Name: Grimm Woodhelm
Age: 21-28 (One of the few things I didn't actually put thought towards)
Appearance:

Weapon: ??? AxeClass: BerserkerHeight: 193cm (6ft 3in)Weight: 68kg (149lbs)Origin: (Fan)Historical fiction Place of origin: Britain, EnglandAlignment: Chaotic Good/Neutral (Can't quite decide which he falls more towards, would love to see your per...

Weapon: ??? Axe
Class: Berserker
Height: 193cm (6ft 3in)
Weight: 68kg (149lbs)
Origin: (Fan)Historical fiction
Place of origin: Britain, England
Alignment: Chaotic Good/Neutral (Can't quite decide which he falls more towards, would love to see your personal opinions readers)
Gender: Male
Despite being a berserker he is not constantly aggressive and has a mindset far different from the usual berserker enraged set allowing most to actually make coordinated plans with him.

Stats
Strength: EX
Durability: A++
Agility: B
Mana: D
Luck: C
NP: B+++

Class Skills
Madness Enhancement B- Increases own burst performance by 8% (Fate/GO game mechanics)

In terms of non game the madness enhancement is a type of incantation that the summoner of the servant can use to sacrifice the servants sanity for a greater power boost

Passive Skills
"I am a dead man walking"- At the start of the match apply 'Guts' to yourself once for the remainder of the match(Fate/GO game mechanics, to be more specific when you begin a match, the normally three waves of enemies fight, the status effect of Guts is applied to go off once and permanently remains until it is used. Guts in the game is a status that the when the person with the status would next be defeated they regain a set amount of health instead)

Reckless Charge- When the battle starts increase the rest of the party's Debuff Resistance and Buff Success Rate but decrease own Debuff Resistance [Level 2] [3 turns] (Simple explanation game mechanics wise, basically when the round first starts make it harder for the other chosen units to be debuffed and increase their odds of being buffed but raise the odds that this unit will get a debuff applied to it, I don't specifically know what the levels mean but they are in the game so I'll use them)

??? Axe- When health is below 30% increase Atk, Def, and Spd [Level 3]. (Once again simple, when this units health is below a certain point increase all physical stats)

Active Skills
Unnatural Fighter- Increase own atk but decrease own def [Level 5] [5 turns] (When used increase this units strength but lower defense)

Bloody Origins- Grant party 'Death Immunity' [5 turns] (When used it makes it so all units in use will not be able to die due to Instant Death skills)

Killers Instinct- Increase own NP damage [Level 3] [3 turns] (Increase the damage of this units noble phantasm)

Append Skills (Basically more passive skills)
Prepared Battle- At the beginning of the battle increase party's atk [Level 3] [5 turns](Raise attack of all units at the start of the round)

Scouting Expert- Increase party critical star absorption [Level 2] (Basically gain more dropped stars that increase the chances of critically hitting)

"I'll gladly do it again"- When another unit would be defeated reduce own hp to 0 and restore the defeated units hp to half or if this unit would be defeated apply HP Regeneration to remaining units [Level 1] (If another unit is has its health drop to 0 then reduce this one's also but revive the other one to half or if this units hp drops to 0 not due to this effect apply health regeneration to every other unit, before it is ask it will not activate if Guts is used)

Command Cards(Just the order of how to attack)
Burst(Damage oriented attack)- 3
Quick(Star gaining oriented attack)- 1
Art(NP gauge increasing oriented attack)-1

Noble Phantasm(NP)
Battlefield Guillotine- Deal extreme armor ignoring damage to all enemies. (In essence it means deal a lot of damage to every seen enemy that ignores buffs and armor. Overcharge is a thing for NPs but it just increases damage for this one)

Type of NP- Burst

Chant- "You are the fools that chose to stand in my way! I won't feel guilt over what you brought upon yourself. Plenty of armies have fallen before me and my mighty axe. Now meet your end! Battlefield Guillotine!"

Action- This unit will hold their axe in both hands and swing it from one side of their body to the other as all enemies will have a noticeable glowing white line imprinted on their neck and as the axe is swung the glowing white will fade into a pitch black starting from the direction the swing was coming from and when the swing is finished the heads of all the enemies will fall off
————————————————————————
I'll be honest, when it comes to this I might have explained more than I needed to on some stuff and might not have explained enough on some other things but this is my first time doing this so I hope I didn't make to many mistakes. I know this might not be the most interesting thing to read but I wanted to get something out before I took a break. I have done only this for a while now and I am still relatively new to this whole writing thing so I am not used to upload schedules and the like. I thank you all for your understanding in this. On a different subject I might make a difference story while I take a break from this but I don't promise that because I don't want to promise I will and then just not do anything and disappoint you all.

With what I wanted to say out of the way I want to thank you for reading this and understanding what I am saying. I hope you all have a good day.