When he gets flustered

Redson gets flustered very easily, the smallest things you could could set him off. Oh, you wanna kiss his cheek in public? Get ready for him to ignite and scold you for wanting a kiss in public.

He loves it when you kiss him though, the only time he won't make you work for a kiss is when he's sleepy or not wanting to disturb you. He'll hold something up high and make you reach for it knowing he's taller then you, as you go to reach for it he'll normally give you a peck on the cheek. If you want to kiss him you'll have to get him by surprise. He blushes quickly unless he kisses you, especially in public, he'll only hold your hand or have his arm around your neck and even that's enough for him. His hair would flicker whenever you got excited to see him and kissed him, it would ignite it when you did it randomly and called him handsome.

One time you and redson were on the couch just chilling then you pulled him over to cuddle, he protested at first but then realized you wouldn't back down. He sighed and laid down as he held you, he was blushing as your were laying with him. You looked up at him and smirked "why are you looking at me like that?" he said confused. You giggled then leaned in and kissed his neck, "gnh!" He yelped and his hair burst in flames as you ducked down so you wouldn't get burnt. He was blushing like crazy, he sat up and covered his mouth and waited for his fire to calm down.

If Mk Is near he won't let you go, he always has to be doing something with you so Mk knows that you're his girlfriend. He will kiss your cheek with a still face but afterwards when he's gone redson will blush and whine. If you grab his hand when he's talking to someone he will pause and think about what happened, he then freaks out and scolds you.
————————————————————————
That's all for this headcannon but if I ever think of something else I'll add it here