Cheer up kisses~ 🌸

You're sad because your friends forgot you guys were supposed to hang out that day and Mk cheers you up
————————————————————————
You were laying on your bed watching Tv and you heard your stomach growl. You groaned, not wanting to get up. You pulled out your phone and texted Mk to bring food home when he gets off work in an hour. While you were texting him you looked at the time and realized you needed to start getting ready for plans you had with some friends today.

You jumped out of bed and started rummaging around for clean clothes "god, I need to wash some clothes while I'm at it" you picked up a pile of your cloths and threw them in the washer. After a while you threw them in the dryer and hopped in the shower. You were in there for a while, when you came out you checked your phone and began to text your friends when y'all should meet

|||
Y/N
Hey guys!  I just wanted to check in on y'all and ask when we are going to meet up at the park

Zach
What?

Zula
Yeah, wdym?

Mike
I didn't know you were going to the park

Y/N
Yeah! We were talking about it yesterday, remember?

Mike
Nope!

Zula
Not at all

Zach
Zero chance we did, at least with you. We are already at the park, we didn't know you were coming.

Y/N
Oh.. well maybe I got the date wrong, well either way I'll talk to you guys later!

|||

You frowned "I know we talked about it yesterday.." you scrolled up and saw the text messages from the previous day and saw that you guys were going to meet up. You sighed, knowing they forgot about hanging out with you. As you were reading the old texts you heard the dryer ding, you walked over and started folding close.

You were think about how they forgot you and started tearing up. Just then your phones dings and it was from Mk

|||

Mk
Hey! I just got your text and I'll make sure to stop and bring you food before I go to take a nap! Good thing I got most of the day off eh?

|||

You frowned "even food won't make me feel better.." you slightly chuckled at your own comment but shook your head and began folding again. After a few minutes you had finished and began putting things away. You were still in your "temporary shower clothes" because you texted your friends before you changed.

You later back down on the bed and turned on the Tv, a show came on with friends hanging out at a restaurant and it got you thinking of yours. "How could they forget me? I was supposed to be the one that brought the stuff" You began tearing up at the thought of your friends leaving you.

You whimpered quietly but then heard your door bell, you stood up to go answer it and when you opened the door you saw Mk smiling with a bag in his hands. "Heyyyy babe! I got your food, want me to chill with ya or just give it to ya and go-" he stopped when he noticed you slightly crying. "Hey, what's wrong?!" He walked inside and put the bag on the table in the kitchen. "C'mere" he holds out his arms, you sniffed and walked into his arms. "My friends forgot about me and they went to hangout with themselves"

He frowned and held you close "it's ok, I'm sure they had a terrible time because you weren't there" you chuckled and smiled "yeah, they probably did" he smiled and picked you up "I guess I'll be staying with you tonight M'lady" he winked. You chuckled and kissed his cheek, he blushed and laid you and the bed and set down next to you.

"Hey, you wanna hangout tomorrow, just me and you here?" He smiled, then he blushed and quickly shook his hands "n-not doing anything weird, I promise!" You laughed and nodded "of course, I love hanging out with you~" you smiled.

He blushed as he lunged at you "aweee, c'mere!" He laid on top of you and kept kissing all over your face. "Ack! Mk that's too many haha!~" you started laughing because he was kissing your neck and it started tickling. He laughed and kissed you on your lips, smiling as he held ya. You blushed and began laughing at his antics. "Lemme go you jerk!" You laugh as you hit his shoulder.

"Ow! You have hurt me" he dramatically falls on the bed and pretends to die. You took as a chance of revenge and kissed his neck. "I love you Mk~" his eyes shot open and he blushed like crazy. "I-I love you too y/n" he chuckled nervously as his sat up and rubbed his neck. "I hope I made ya feel better y/n, I don't like seeing you sad" he sighed. You smiled and kissed his cheek "thank you for making me feel better Mk, I really appreciate it~"

He smiled and sat up and got off the bed, "c'mon let's go eat before that food gets cold" he chuckled as he walked into the kitchen, you slowly got off the bed. You smiled as you thought of how good of a boyfriend you had. You put on some slippers and as you walked through the door way you said "Coming~"
————————————————————————

I tried making this one a little longer but idk if it turned out that well. Either way, I hope you guys liked it and and don't forget to request anything if you have something in mind!