Snack Time

You invited Wukong over to watch a movie and eat snacks
Short oneshot
————————————————————————
You ran around the store, looking for things to snack on. You had recently invited Monkie King over to watch a movie that you been waiting on for months. You begged, pleaded, and eventually got him when you bribed with snacks. You quickly ran to the check out and bumped someone on the shoulder "hey!" You turn around and see tang, "oh! Hey tang, I'm sorry I bumped into you but I gotta get going so just remind me and I'll owe ya a bowl at pigsy's!" You yelled as you ran down the aisle.

You quickly checked out and began your way to your apartment,making sure you have everything you need. "Alright, this should be enough!" You finally reached your door and grabbed your keys. "Hey kid! Don't mind if I'm early" You jumped and turned to look at Monkie king, "uhhh, sure! Make yourself comfortable!" You sighed as you let monkie king in your apartment.

He chuckled and sat himself on your couch, you threw him a bag of peach chips as you opened you favorite chips and sat next to him. You grabbed the Tv remote and started switching channels. "Sooo, what's this movie about?" Monkie King asked confused "glad you asked, it's about a women and a god falling in love" you said happily. Monkie king rolled his eyes and turned his head towards the tv. You smiled and clicked the play button, the movie began playing as you ate some chips.

Monkie king opened his bag and lifted it upside down on his face and ate the whole thing in seconds. You laughed and hit his arm "watch the movie man" he chuckled and started watching the movie again. After a while you heard a yawn and you looked over as you saw Monkie king looking tired. He looked over at you and smirked. He crawled over and leaned his head on your lap, he yawned again and continued watching the movie.

You on the other hand we're blushing like crazy. "What are you doing?" "Just getting comfy kid, nothing to worry about" You sighed and mumbled a "whatever" under your breath.

An hour later

You finished the movie and looked down at Monkie king to tell him he can get up now. You were surprised to see a sleeping monkey on your lap. You gushed at the sight, you slowly lowered your hand and began petting his hair. It was strangely soft, he stirred in his sleep and laid on his back. He opened on eye and smiled "hey kid, I see you liked me laying on your lap as much as I did" You rolled your eyes and flicked his forehead, he laughed and got off the couch.

You looked at him confused, "where are you going?" He looked back and smiled "you only asked to stay for a movie, so are ya gonna come tell me bye?" You huffed and walked over, he wrapped you in a tight hug. You blushed and hugged back, then you feel something touch your forehead. You look up and Monkie king kissed your cheek, "next time pick a better movie~" You blushed like hell fire as he laughed and zoomed off on his cloud. "Bye kid!" You slightly waved as you shut your door.

You stare the the door and think about the next time you guys can hang out.
WAIT DID HE JUST KISS YOU?!
————————————————————————

This was requested by a friend of mine and she said she wanted a Wukong one so I made it just for her!