Love Marks🍋

You wanted help from Syntax on something that broke. You are the spider queen's daughter
Things will include
-Biting
————————————————————————

You were running on the upper beams trying to avoid huntsman. "Princess come down, your mother will kill me if you got hurt!" He yells up at you, you put ear buds in and begin to jump around more. The next thing you know, you lost your footing and slipped. "Ahhhh!" You close your eyes and brace for impact, you then felt something grab a hold of you. You open your eyes and look up, you saw syntax smirking while looking at you as he held you in his spider arms.

"Good thing I was hear or else huntsman wouldn't of caught you" he says as he sends the other minion a glare. "Grr, give me the princess syntax!" Huntsman said as he held out his hand, you went to grab your phone but didn't feel it. You jumped out of syntax's spider arms and looked around for your phone as the two yelled. "Well why should I? She almost got hurt because you're incompetent!" You got on your knees too look under some stray beams, while syntax was yelling at huntsman he looked at you and blushed. "Princess!" You jumped up and hit your head on the beam above you, "ack!"

"What is going on here?!" You all froze as you got back on your feet and bowed, "hello mother" She nods at you and looks at the two minions, "what happened?" They both froze and said almost synchronized "I don't know what you mean my Queen" She gives and glare and holds out your broken phone. "Then why did this land in front of me, almost hitting me?" You gasped, "my phone" you yelled as you ran to grab it. Your mom looked at you then the minions and growled. "Fix it, huntsman come with me"

Huntsmen gulped and slowly followed behind her. Syntax chuckled until he saw you holding your phone with a sad face, he sighed and held out his hand. "Give it here, we'll go to the lab and I'll fix it" you gave him your phone as you two walked over to his lab. "Do you think you could actually fix it, I know you're good with tech and all but still.." He chuckled "Of course, in for a penny in for a pound" You rolled your eyes, you then reach the lab and both head inside. You've been in this lab many times but it still gets better every time.

He looked at you and smirked, "you really like the lab huh?" You nodded, "I've always been jealous, I wish my room was as big as this" He chuckled, he walked towards his desk and pulled down a giant metal arm and began fixing your phone. "You know princess, I don't mind the company if you ever want to stop by." You smiled and nodded, "get yourself comfortable cause it's gonna take me a while to fix this to it's 'perfect condition'" You looked around and walked over to a table and sat on it, your eyes wandered towards syntax.

He always looked handsome in your eyes, even before he was transformed you had thought he looked good. You liked the way his hair fell, his eyes, and you found his voice funny but charming. He always treated you with respect, maybe that's why you liked him so much. Everyone else coddled you but not him, he treated you well but also normally. He used to give you gifts until he transformed. Lately you've been thinking about telling him how you feel but you don't know how he'd react.

"I know you're staring at me princess, mind telling me why?~" You blushed and looked am the other way "sorry" "there's nothing to be sorry about princess, just wanted to know why you were staring at me. And maybe why you haven't confessed yet~" You jumped up and snapped your head at him "have you been snooping in my room?" You asked angrily, scared of what he would have seen if he read your journal. "Of course not, I'd like to think I'm better then that. Though it is obvious that you like me, too bad huntsman likes you."

You made a face "huntsman liked me?" Syntax started cackling, "of course he liked you, it was more obvious than you liking me, haha!" You blushed, "well?" "Well what? If your asking if I like you back then of course I do! You're amazing, beautiful, kind, and you can somehow be all those things and still wanna take over this place." He smirked as he flipped a switch and the metal robot started working on its own. He started making his way towards you, you scooted back until there was a table behind you.

He smirked devilishly and got close to your face, he tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. You blushed as he chuckled "it's so easy to make you flustered, it's adorable actually" He lifted your chin up a little so you were looking at him. "I've loved you for a long time my dear~" You gulped and decided you were gonna take action, you grabbed his coat as you pulled him in for a kiss. He let out a muffled gasp as his face heated up, he quickly gained composure and put his hands on your waist. He pushed you against the table, he then bit your lip and pushed his tongue inside before you could react.

You let out a muffled moan as his hands traveled up to your shoulders. He explored your mouth as he kept bringing his hands up. He pushed you back some more on accident and your knee hit his crotch. His eyes opened quickly and he threw his head back "fuck" he moaned shakily. You squeaked as he hands tightened on your shoulders, "I-im sorr-" you couldn't finish your sentence before he growled and threw his head in between you neck and shoulder. He latched onto your neck, his fangs piercing your skin.

You screamed as you held onto him tighter "o-ow" he froze and pulled his head back, blushing like a mad man. "Sorry, idk what came over me. It's just, you smell so good~" He said as he kissed you neck lovingly, his hands massaged your waist. You let out a slight moan as he smirked, he gave your neck a few more kisses then leaned back. "God, I love you princess" You smirked as you grabbed his tie and pulled him closer. "You naughty littl"he was cut off by you kissing him again then giggling. He smirked and started to undo his tie, "you wanna play dirty? Oh I'll play dirty" he says as he throws off his coat.

You began taking off your shirt and pants, after you had finished undressing you looked forward and saw Syntax looking at you with hunger in his eyes. He lifted you up some and sat you on the short table. "I love you so much" he said as he started leaving hickeys on your neck. You let out soft whimpers as he left marks all over your neck and chest. He scooted you more towards the edge of the table as he looked at you "you do want this too, right?" You chuckled and nodded, letting him know that you want this too. He mumbled a quiet "good" before you felt something rub your lower regions. "You ready?" He asked as he chuckled, you nodded you head.

You gasped as he pushed himself in you, slowly going in and out but quickening his pace. You let out a small moan as you heard a couple grunts here and there. He began going faster as he kissed all around you, letting out small ground and whimpers. You moaned and held on to him, telling him how much you love him. He groaned and quickly laid your back on the table as he began going faster while holding your legs. "Fuck" his hair became untamed as he roughly pounded into you. You let him know that you where feeling close, "I know" he said as his thrust became more sloppy. He became louder and the noise took up the room in groans and whimpers.

He threw a few more good thrusts in before he did one last thrust, you threw your head back and covered your mouth. He huffed and laid himself on your stomach, "I love you so much, my love" you smiled and rubbed his hair as he promised he'll clean everything up when he gets his breathing under control. You two laid there while trying to cool down from what happened, that's when heard the lab door slam open and a familiar voice shout "What's going on in here?!" your mother yelled. Syntax froze as his head snapped up, "oh I'm fucked"
————————————————————————

Sorry the schedule was messed, I normally try and do something at least every other day. This took me a while cause I tried making it better but I am no master at stuff like this but I still hope you enjoyed and I will see you all next time!