I dont have a problem 🍋

You and redson are cuddling and things get a little too comfy. Some things include
-biting
-praising
-a little hair pulling
————————————————————————

For the past few days redson has been staying at your apartment because he's trying to compete with Mk. Everything was fine, you two hung out a lot more and he treated you the way you deserve. He kisses ya more, gives you gifts, and just naturally makes you fall in love with him more.

One day it was becoming dusk and you and redson were cuddling each other, your back against his stomach and his arms rested around you. His hands were placed on your stomach with him rubbing you with his thumb to make you calm. Here and there he would make a snide remark about something but apologized because he knew you wanted a cute moment between you too.

You would shuffle around here and there and mumbled something to him, "hmm?"He leans in closer and his breath hit your ear "what did you say?" You blushed and said how good he makes you feel. Originally you meant it in a cute way then you heard him chuckle and him whisper "oh, really?~" you laughed slightly and and told him what you meant. "Hmmf" he huffed then went back to his old position.

A little bit later he was starting to get drowsy and he wanted a pillow so he laid you on your back and put his head on your chest. He grinned and nuzzled you, you laughed and pet his hair. You could feel the warmth from him as he laid on you. "I love you, my little firefly~" he mumbled.

You smiled and rubbed his head, you laid back and stared at the ceiling until you felt a small kiss on your upper chest. You gasped and looked down to him smirking at you. You blushed and rolled your eyes, trying not to look like it affected you. He huffed, a little annoyed and wished he was getting more attention. He smirked and kissed your collarbone, you looked away blushing and you mumbled quietly "s-stop~" but you both know you didn't mean it.

He smirks "well if you really want, I'll go do something else then" he sat up and spun to get off the bed. He went to walk out of your bedroom door then you quickly got up and grabbed him "c'mon! You know what I meant"
He looks over with a smirk and a raised eyebrow "do I?~" You huffed leaned in to kiss him, his eyes widened a little bit and while kissing you he picked you up. He wrapped your legs around his waist, he then spun around and pressed your back against the wall.

He pulled away from the kiss while smirking devilishly "I still don't think I know what you mean, want to tell me or have me find out myself~" you blushed and looked to your right, trying to avoid the glint in his eyes. "Alright, guess I'll just find out~" he said as he dove his head to your neck, leaving a hickey. You wrapped your arms Around his neck and gasped, it felt good but it hurt too.

He kept biting your neck in different places until his fangs pierced your skin. You screamed as redson held you closer, he started kissing his bite marks while also leaving hickeys on you. He groaned as he felt your hand sneak up his neck and pull down his hair. "Don't" He growled as he started grinding against you. He began to dig his nails into your leg as he carried you over to the bed. "I can't believe you got me acting like this from so little give" He chuckled as he took off his coat.

He looks up at you sitting on the bed "mind stripping for me darlin?~" he smirked as he began taking off his black tank top, but he was interrupted as someone knocked on the door. He growled, his hair sparking but he kept calm and went to answer the door. "What" he said angrily, his face deadpanned as he saw it was Mk. "Hey redson! I'm here to bring the food that y/n ordered, speaking of which were are they?"

Mk looks over redsons shoulder and saw y/n, he waved then froze when he saw the marks all over her neck and her shirt off. He blushed and went to apologize but redson just put his hand on Mk's face and shoved him out, slamming the door behind him. "I can't stand that twerp, anyway where were we?~" he said as he began taking off his pants. He threw his tank top to the side of the room and began to kiss you as he crawled on top.

"Be a good girl and sit up" he said as he put his hands behind your back, reaching for your bra strap. He tried to play it cool but was struggling to get it off, "god damnit" he mumbled. He accidentally snapped it off and huffed. He was about to apologize about breaking it until he saw how beautiful you looked. "Whoa" he said quietly, you both blushed until you went to cover yourself. He grabbed your hands and kissed your neck, "don't cover yourself my love, you're to beautiful to look away from"

He began kissing you everywhere as he started going lower. You could hear some groans here and there, you then felt something poking at your inner thigh and a rough groan. You look at redson and so see him with pleading eyes as he leans into your neck. "Do you want this as much as me?" You smile and nod with a small "mhm" leaving your mouth. You could feel him lift you up some so he's right at your entrance.

"Ready?" You nod and and he doesn't hesitate to put his member in you. You gasp and cover your mouth as he begins to move slowly. You moan as you grab his shoulders while redson is picking up his pace with the occasional "fuck" as he thrusts fully in. He bends towards you and leaves hickeys all over your body with the occasional rough growl. He snakes one hand up your neck and grabs your hair, pulling back so he can get a better area to bite.

You moan as he bites and this time his little fangs pierce you some, tears prick your eyes. He shushes you and says not to worry, his kisses over his bite marks as he starts pounding into you. You hear him start huffing and growling as a knot begins to form in your stomach. You could feel his thrusts getting sloppy as he groans more and more. His hair starts to ignite and as he does one final thrust, he had burst into flames so he leans back to not hurt you.

After a few minutes he eventually gets it warm enough so it doesn't burn you, he leans forward to pamper you in kisses while he keeps complimenting you. "God I love you, you're so beautiful, you're amazing" etc. He gets up to go start a bath for you as you sit up, your legs and lower back were hurting. You groan when you went to stretch, "careful, your body will want to hurt more if you keep pressuring it" Redson says as he walks in your room with a towel and some tea/coffee. "Here, I made it with my fire as I was waiting for the bath to warm up"

You thanked him as you blew on the tea/coffee to cool it some as you walked into the bathroom to take a bath and clean yourself. A while later goes by and you eventually get out of the tub with some red Pjs redson gave you, you look over to see him in his boxers grumpily texting someone. "Who are you texting?" You see him look over at you, his face annoyed "I'm texting noodle boy to mind his own goddamn business" he grumbles.

You laughed and kissed his cheek, earning a smirk. "You have a growling problem" you said as his head snapped to you "no I don't! I do not have a problem" "and a biting one" you laughed as his hair started to ignite from your comments "I do not!" You rolled you eyes and kissed him to shut him up.
————————————————————————

This was literally my first lemon ever so I really hope you guys enjoyed it! I had a lot of fun writing this one and I hoped you had fun reading it. Bye!