Chapter 15

Eleanor Richard

The last thing I remember from last time is someone mumbling something before I fell asleep. Stretching out my arms it hits something hard. I admittedly  jerk up from the bed.

My eyes widen when I see a shirtless Maddox in my bed facing towards me. My puffy eyes roam from his messy bed hair , to his long eyelashes and his incredibly built body.

Why the hell is this man in my bed? Better yet why the hell was he shirtless!

''Asshole get up.'' I slap his hard chest. ''5 more minutes baby.''

Baby? I try not to blush at the nickname. Maybe he thought he was in bed with one of his lovers. I shouldn't be feeling any sorta way thinking about Maddox having a lover. He's a grown man and I do not know anything about him.

I use all my strength to push him off the bed.

Why does he weigh as much as an elephant?

I finally manage to push him off and I hear him groan.

Music to my ears.

''What was that for?" His voice still sounded tired.

I inch over to the edge over to the side of the bed where I pushed him off. ''That's for sleeping next to me half naked''.

''Trust me a lot of girls would kill to have me in the same bed as them, let alone half naked.'' He chuckles.

''Besides I look even more impeccable with my clothes off.'' He looks up at me winking.

That's one thing I couldn't disagree with but I wouldn't add to his ego. I get up from the bed making him grunt as I step on his six packs walking to the bathroom.

''You could've gone from the other side, you know''.He yells from the room.

I shut the door, already tired of hearing his voice.

It wasn't even noon yet.

I look in the mirror trying to figure out what to do about these puffy eyes.

If I did cry in front of Maddox last night, I am glad he hasn't brought it up. I wouldn't be able to handle the embarrassment and I wouldn't want to explain why I was crying.

I shake my head clearing my thoughts, I just hope these couple of days with Maddox go by quickly as possible.

-----

When I get out of the bathroom there's a pretty bouquet of tulips on the nightstand and the bed is perfectly made. I walked up to the tulips to see if there was a card attached to it but there wasn't any.

Maddox was nowhere to be seen.

I should find a vase to put these flowers in. I eventually find an empty vase and I cut the ends of the steams in an angle for longer lasting flowers.

There's still a couple of hours before the event. Not the main gala but just a small banquet.
I decided to give my troublemakers a phone call.

"Please leave a voicemail for..."

I know we are six hours ahead of them but they usually answer no matter what time.

I decided to call Logan since Ava didn't answer.

"You've reached Logan, Yes , thee Logan, the man, the mastermind, whatever you wanna call it . Leave a message and I will get back to you if I haven't been aabducted by aliens yet. "

You would never guess that's a grown man..

I called about five more times. Each one went unanswered.