world victories, defeating love

After shiva won the trophy of the rising business he was invited to speak his thank you speech. He went on the stage raavi was literally jumping she was proud of him and happier than anyone. Shiva went on the stage and he addressed his Bhabhi dhara the reason of eining the competition and suman and gaumbi for praying for him.

He didn't even mentioned raavi's name. Raavi first looked at him expectantly no she wasn't asking for credits but atleast a mention. But she kept her thoughts aside and went to congratulate him personally. She approached him and gave him a big smile but before she could say anything  Dhara came in between and hugged Shiva and says,

"Mujhe pata tha shiva tu hi jeetega.. . .. .  Chal ghar chalte hain sab intezar kar rahe honge.. . .. . "

Raavi looked at the duo tried to speak and talk to her husband but he was engrossed in talking to his bhabhi and soon she saw their retreating figure and she was left unnoticed. She was on verge of crying but took a deep breathe and was about to move when rishita came to her  and says,

"Akeli reh gayi....... "

Raavi looked at her and she continues,

"Shiva ke liye dhara bhabhi se upar koii nahi hai..,....... Dekha nahi kya tumne sab ka naam liya thanks bola par tumhara naam nahi liya....... Jab ki sabse jyada tum hi use support kar rahi thi......... "

Raavi looked on and rishita says,

"Raavi....... . Tum mano ya na mano shiva ki pehli priority dhara bhabhi hain jo kii tum kabhi bhi nahi ban paogi.. . .. . .. Bataya krish ne mujhe kii jab tum shiva ko institute mein readmission ke liye keh rahi thi kaise dhara bhabhi ne tumhe mana kar diya............aur shiva kuch nahi bola jabki use admission dilwana dubara padhayi karwana tymhara effort tha...............Tum ne shiva ke liye apni massi maa ko bulana almost chod diya hai par shiva vo tumhare liye yeh kabhi nahi karega.. . .. . .. Dekho kaise tum ho ya na ho koii farak nahi pada aur vo chala gaya...........vese ghar mein party hain aur dhara bhabhi ne mujhe aur dev ko invite kiya hai..............toh vahin milte hain.........."

Raavi was having hard time to control as she was not able to process anything what was happening with her. Is rishita correct that she far more away than dhara in his priority list.
Raavi was stuck at the thought that what place she has in shiva's life.

___________________________________
---------------------------------------------------------
Just  a random thought as i was myself really sad and to divert my mood i started writing this.. . .. . . and in such a mood i can only wrote something sad.
Let's be honest with your feedback.

Yours
ODETTE_DELUSION