i have failed.......

PART-IV

Our foreheads were joined and Raavi was whimpering continuously and her chest was heaving after sometime i spoke,

"Raavi shant ho jaa please............"

Raavi  starts hicupping  due to crying i woke to bring water but she hold my forearm and noded her head in no and looked at me pleadingly and make me sit again and i hold her closer to me.........
I saw insecurity in her eyes...... Not just that a feeling of being alienated was thriving in her doe eyes where dreams and joy was found.
And finally she spoke still hugging me,

"Shiva.............. Tune jhooth bola tha na........"

"Kaise jhooth raavi....... "

"Tu.... Tune kaha tha ki tu mujhe akela nahi chodega........ Par ajj phir main akeli reh gayi....... "

I slightly caressed her back while she was clinging to me and i spoke,

"Nahi raavi tu kahan akeli hain main hoon tere saath........ "

"Tu hi toh nahi hai mere saath........ Tu nahi hai mere saath........"

She finally looked in my eyes still in my embrace.
From the morning i haven't met her properly and even i also didn't mentioned her in my speech which i should have done that was my mistake........ Obviously she is the only reason for my victory......... Offcourse she must have felt like a third wheel.........
How can i forget that shrikhand she made for me specially me but i was busy munching halwa brought  by dhara bhabhi surely she must have felt bad how can i expect her to understand everytime.........
She needs assurance..............
Which i have failed to give her.........
I have failed to love her.....
I have failed to make her happy.......
I have failed........

________________________________
----------------------------------------------
After a long time and giving a short update........ I am really sorry for this but life is running fast guys i need to catch up to everything being a student of class 12th medical is just sucking my life out......

But here's the update do tell me how it was any suggestions are most welcome 😇

Yours
ODETTE_DELUSION