Drama

We went to have some food and than we all went to our rooms...... We both were really tired and sat on our bed catching some sleep but suddenly my phone rang i saw the caller id it was gaumbi............

"Itni raat ko gaumbi ka call..... "

Raavi looked at me and i picked the call,

"Hlo haan gaumbi..... "

"Hlo shiva...... "

"Gaumbi kuch hua hai kya.... "

"Shiva tuna jaldi ghar aaja...... Teri bhabhi ne yahan sara ghar sir par chada rakha hai chilla rahi hai roo rahi hai..... Kisiki baat nahi sun rahi bas keh rahi hai ki shiva ko bulao..... "

"Gaumbi abhi kaise itni raat...."

"Tu bass aaja abhi nikal mera dimag kharab ho raha hai.... "

"Acha main aata hoon.... "

Raavi look at me and spoke,

"Kya huya.... "

I replied,

"Hume ghar jana hoga.... "

"Itni raat ko.... "

"Gaumbi ne bulaya hai..... "

"Shiva baki sabko bata de ikk baar jaane se pehle unko acha nahi lagega..... "

"Han..... Tu pack kar sab main unhe bata kar aata hoon.... "

I looked at raavi and she quietly started folding her clothes and putting them back in  bag i had no option i myself sadly woke up and told vishal and left they all were so disappointed and it was a really embarrassing moment for me as i was the one who prompted the plan and i am the one who is leaving.......
We both left and in 5 to 6 hours drive where raavi was just looking outside and than slept she was also tired afterall the whole day and now night we both are just travelling with no destination.......
I stopped the car in front of pandya house and woke up raavi.... And we both went inside the lights were still on at 12:30 in night and i knew this night is going on much further and longer.........
As we entered i saw dhara bhabhi sitting on the couch and  gaumbi pacing around her..... Rishita bhabhi was also there holding her head as she was tensed and dev was also sitting next to dahra bhabhi trying to pacify her.......

I looked at raavi she was clearly tired and not in state to face the drama coming further but still stood by me and i spoke,

"Gaumbi main aa gya..... "

Bhabhi looked at me and came running to me and hold my face in her hands and said,

"Tu aagya shiva....... Dekha gaumbi maine kaha tha na ki shiva nere bina kahin reh hi nahi sakta...... Aa gya na vapas........"

She hold my hand and dragged me to the couch and said,

"Tu aa aur yahan baith mere saath......... Mujhe pata hai raavi hi tujhe badhkakar lekar gayi hogi varna mera shiva mujhse puche bina kuch nahi karta......... Apni bhabhi ko hamesha pehle rakhta hai..... "

I was just listening to her i was short of words.

______________________________
-------------------------------------------

RAAVI'S POV:-

That's all he has no words dhara bhabhi was going on raavi yeh.... Raavi vo.... And he was quite  just listening to her and i can only look at them that's how it's going to be.... Us this what a marriage is......
Shiva just spoke few words of love and i forgave him like seriously and we are back again to square one he us just a kid of her bhabhi and cannot be a man...... And when he tries to be one he is just a insecure and a dominating man who knows how to shout at his wife and question her character......... It has been 1 year we got remarried again but is it a right decision i mean marriage is just this......
I was in my trance when dhara dii with a weird expression of victory came to me and said,

"Dekha aise nahi hota apne pati ko bandh kar lekar jaa rahi thi na apne pallu se............... Aise rishte tuta nahi karte...... Mera shiva toh aisa bilkul nahi hai....... Mami ke saath rahi hai na toh ghar todna hi aata hai tujhe..... Kabhi pyaar se do bol baat ki hai shiva se tune lekar chali thi ghar se dur.......... Hamare ghar mein nahi hota yeh sab................. Shiva mera beta hai meri baat sunta hai main jo bolungi vohi karega...... "

She was going on and on and everyone was listening to it all four men of house were standing there having back of dhara dii rishita was just homding her head out in frustration suman maa was clearly pissed but didn't speak anything finally i looked at shiva and he just didn't look at me and than dhara dii said,

"Apne pati ko jo ladkiyan apne pallu se bandhne ki koshish karti hain na vo kabhi nahi basti...... "

"App bhi toh bass gayi bhabhi....... "

And everyone looked at me.... And i spoke,

"Mujhe lgta hai vohi ladkiyan basti hai jo yeh sab karti hai apki shadi bhi toh 10 saal cahl gayi hai......... "

_______________________________
-------------------------------------------
Hey guys i am going to finsh this story soon but a bit confused what should i do  beacuse i don't want to shiva and raavi end up together as today i saw glimpse of recent episodes and can't stop thinking why i started to watch this crap please do let me know what end you all want.....

Yours
ODETTE_DELUSION