but why is she crying???

PART-III

SHIVA'S POV,

"Arre yaar........ Koii meri chipkali ko mere paas kyon nahi aane de raha........ "

This is the line i have spoke n'th time in this evening after my prize distribution.
I know i have done wrong by not mentioning her name in my thank you speech but  in reality she is the one who had pushed me to do this and achieve this goal....... She knows me right how i am............... Par vo mujhse milne koi nahi aaa rahi hai............ Areee gadhedhe vo aayi thi par dhara bhabhi aa gayi thi beech mein......... Vo gadi mein baithna chahti thi par nahi aa payi aur fir sabne tujhe ghar aakar ghair liya vo kaise aayegi.............
Par abb kahan hai kahin dikh nahi rahi............... Dhara bhabhi ne gajar ka halwa mangvaya mere liye aur usne kuch bhi nahi dekh lunga ise main...........

Than dhara says,

"Shiva main gaumbi ke paas jati hoon aur vese bhi sham hi gayi hai tu aaram kar........ "

I nodded and bhabhi left soon maa also left after giving me blessibg i took  a sigh of relief that finally i am free and i can talk to raavi and than my eyes fell on a bowl full with my favorite shikhand. My mouth watered and i took the bowl and tge aroma itself told me that it was Raavi's prep.  Now i remebered she has came near me when she was serving tge tea with this and bhabhi intervened..... Ugh........ Where is she now i need to talk.............
I directly went to my room with that shikhand in my hand and saw raavi sitting on the chair near tge window and her back was facing me i called,

"Ae chipkali....... "

No answer.....

"Raavi aise kyon baithi hai...... "

I went near her and knelt down in front of her and what i saw was something i feared My Raavi looked broken........
She was looking nothing at particular and just was clutching her mangalsutra her eyes were red.. . .. . She must have cried.. . .. . . I asked her

"Raavi meri taraf dekh..... "

She didn't she didn't even utter a word and was lost somewhere i again spoke

"Raavi kya hua hai bol tujhe kisi ne kuch kaha...... "

i cupped her face to look into her eyes............ Now she came in her senses she looked at me deeply her right hand reached my left cheek. And tears started flowing out of her eyes.
Her eyes were reciting her pain which  i have failed to notice.. . .. . . Her each tear was telling me some unsaid tales buried deep in ber heart which i again have not noticed.. . .. .

i moved further and joined our forehead. Just feeling her and absorbing her pain......... .
Raavi's tears were continously flowing and now soft sobs and uneasy breathing was increasing.. . .. With each uneasy breathe her hands tighten my shoulder and my hold became firm. I slowly joined our nose  and now the tears were not just her if they left her eyes they dripped down my cheek......
Her chest heaved and i encircled my hand on her waist and moved in to and fro motion to make her feel comfortable..........

But why she is crying.........