1.5 year later........

RAAVI'S POV:-

18 months........ (Deep breathe)
18 months of being myself... 18 months of knowing what i am........ 18 months of knowing what are we........ (Little smile)
Frankly speaking how these 18 months passed i don't even know man......... It was a roller coaster ride highs and lows, excitement and depressions and what not? Away from my so called family....... These 18 months made me know that the person who wants to stay with you will stay anyways whether you are miles away............
1.5 year back there was a mess........ A total mess......... But the idea of zoning out of that situation did good to me actually us (lil giggle) and my prder arrived.

"Your order mam.... "

"Thank yoy...... "

So where i was actually in a cafe just ended up my meeeting with the clients...... That sounds really fancy right!!!! Actually i am a wedding planner........
And i know it is a bit confusing but remembering it always gives me bliss and having my coffee with it is even more great........

After discussing about having a break we both left the house at the same time both of us took different taxis and went to different ways......... Meanwhile the whole family was just shouting, complaining and just doing their usual thing interfering in mine and shiva's life....... Ignoring them we both went to our destinies........
I had tears of grief of keaving him tears of betrayal as how he disrespected me again......but i have to be strong i picked up my phone and 2 names were roaming on my mind continuously so i called on of them IRA.....

"Hlo ira..... "

"Hi raavi......kaisi hai bro itne tym baad call kiya tune mujhe..........tu kuch bol kyon nahi rahi........."

"I need help ira..... "

"Raavi tu ro kyon rahi hai tu bol kya huya hai...... "

"Mujhe rehne ke liye ghar chahiye bhut jaroori hai................ "

"Huya kya hai aur ghar kyon......... "

"Main tujhe milkar bataungi but please mujhe ghar chahiye rehne ke liye....... "

"Raavi tu kahan hai..... "

"Main somnath se bahar aa gayi hoon iss tym cab nein hoon....... "

"Sun tu na XYZ station paunch main teri online ticket book karti hoon thik hai aur jo deatils bhejungi uss train mein baith jana i will pick you up........... "

"Ohk.... Thank you..... "

"Yeh na sab baad mein krna pehle mil mujhe teri vatt lgne vali hai mere hathon..... "

I chuckled a little and she spoke,

"Just don't cry aur hosh mein reh........ "

And u reached the station in 4 hours meanwhile she sent me details of train and everything and than i knew that u am going to jaipur...... "

I had a really long journey man in which i wanted to call shiva but i just can't but that was for my own good and after few days of travelling i finally reached jaipur and IRA was waiting for ne there already she welcomed me  and took me to her house. We went and she heard my full story and before i could say something she said,

"Raavi you know jab na kahin apko ghutan mehsoos ho na toh chahe jitna bhi pyaar ho vahan se aa jana hi behtar hota hai......... "

"Ira main sab kuch chodkar aagge janachahti hoon will you help me...... "

"Sure...... "

"I need a job..... Mere pass sabhi certificates hai but job kaise aur konsi olease help me out....... "

"Raavi tujhe Aditya yaad hai......... "

"Haan hamare college vala..... "

"Haan........ Main aur vo na ikk plan bana rahe the ruk main use bulati hoon..... "

"Ohk...... "

She called aditya and he came within an hour till than i freshen up and she actually made me comfortable there and as i met adi both them told me about there plan of setting up a event managing company and soon they unfolded the plan and i gave then few ideas and we three were all set to gead in this venture.......
Intially getting no success but slowly we three thrive and now we are earning a good sum of money for our survival............
In this venture and everything i realised one thing that life never waits for you, you have to cope up with it's speed...... It was my long story in a short note but one thing is missing the oart where i got clarificance that what my realtionship status is.......
And that was when i recieved a call..........
But before i could tell it you all someone knocked on my shoulder and disturbed my chain of thoughts,

"Hlo mam.... "

And i looked back it was none other than shiva.....
He came forward and we both shake hands,

"Tym mil hi gya apko right.... humse milne ka...... "

"Ikk toh 1.5 saal baad mil rahe hai haal toh kya puchna besharam taunt mar raha hai....... "

And we laughed

                ........ To be continued

______________________________
--------------------------------------------

Guys not much to tell about this update but yay it is buildi g stone for our next chapters do guess what will happen next let's see are we on same page or not.........
Hope you all like this

Yours
ODETTE_DELUSION