it's time to change for her.......

PART-VI

I hugged her just giving her body warmth beacuse of continuous crying her body was becoming pale she kept on wailing and her tears were drenching my vest  but soon she was calming and after sometime her crying stopped. I looked at her and she has slept still hugging me closer just like having fear of loosing me i kissed top of her head  i made her comfortable on the bed and tugged her eith a blanket and slept next to her doing these my tears came out and i can't help to just hug her closer...........
This what she is for me my calm my home coming her gives me relief when she looks at me i feel like i am the most handsome her when she talks to me i feel that i am important when she bears my anger quietly so that i can vent out my feeling i feel like there is someone to listen to me............
She is always there for me but am i there for her............. 

I don't know i have hurt her this much everytime she understands everytime she adjusts everytime she gets humiliated ...............

everything in our relationship is about me and everything in our relationship is making her vulnerable but she doesn't speak up........
Raavi the girl who was always expressive of her feelings ....... Is now quiet and that too for sake of me.........

The whole night i was remembering the moments i have neglected her........
I am actually breaking her......
For me she left her family but i can't even prioritize her over my family.........

I looked at her face once again and whispered a sorry in her ear and kissed her earlobe and said,

" Maine tuhhe bhut for granted liya hai raavi.......par Abb samay aa gya hai ki main apni chotti c family jo ki meri jimmedari hai......jis mein  meri  raavi hai uske  liye jeeu........."

___________________________________
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys a really small update and that too after so long but don't worry next part will be out today or tomorrow...... So stay tuned and yes do tell me how it was and vote and comment so that i can write the next update more with more enthusiasm.......

Yours
ODETTE_DELUSION