Lucky

Chapter 3

Yami POV

I'm so worried about what's going on with Luck and this Lucky person, William's was watching luck at the Capital. I wish I could be there he must be scared all alone, that is if his awake.

William POV

Luck was still out, I felt bad that his lock up and can't use his magic and didn't even do anything, Lucky did all of this and were going to find him, We do know that Lucky can control people like Luck, and brainwash them like Leopold, and Yuno.

Luck finally woke-up screaming. I ran in there to see what was wrong. He was breathing fast, too fast I tried to clam him down.

"Hey it's okay." he got straddled when I touched him
"Where am I?"
"It's okay Lucky the person that has been taking over your body. Attack the capital again and took out 2 captains, and brainwashed Leopold and Yuno. I know it's a lot to take in, and i'm sorry about that, but we thought it would be safer to keep you here tell we figure out what's going on with this hole thing and Lucky."

"okay so how long will that take?"
"We don't know, Sorry."
"I had a weird dream, I was in a basement and a men came in and....well umm.."
"It's okay you don't have to tell me."
"It's funny."
"What is?"
"His name."
"What's funny about his name?"
"My mom said she named me Luck because I wasn't lucky enough."
"That's odd?"
"i just assumed it was because of my smiling all the time."
"Okay well just get some rest I'll be back later to check on you."

I got back to the Golden Dawn base

"hey Patri."
("What is it.")
"You know how I tell people that I was  born as the illegitimate child to a noble family, But never tell anyone what noble family it was."
(" Yes.")
"Well it was the Roselei family, and I had gone back because there son had died."
(" Yeah.")
"What if Luck had a brother and he was Lucky and he didn't died he was just locked away, and know his trying to get his revenge on his family."
(" I would say that, that's a lot and you might need to think about it some more.")
"yeah I guess your right."

No ones POV

William's thought he was just tried and need some sleep, but what he didn't know is that he had just hit the spot on the hole thing.

Luck's mom had a thing with the head of the Roselei family, and had twins but he had demanded to keep one of them, that's way she say's Luck was not the Lucky one.
Lucky's father had killed off Lucky but really put him in the basement and tortures, and rapes him. Lucky wants revenge on that family.

The End of Chapter 3 To be Continued

IN "What Now."