Missing People

Chapter 7

William POV

We had set up a Captains meeting to talk about Langris's recent disappearance.

"Okay let me just start the meeting."

"HEY GOLDYY GUTS!!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE IDEAL'S TO GET LUCK BACK. F**K FACE!!!!!" Yami yelled.  When is this guy not yelling.

"Yami I know your obviously upset but that's no reason to curse at me, and were talking about Langirs disappearing."

The Wizard King walked in.

"I have some very important news that might be helpful to the situation at hand." The Wizard King laid down some papers

"What are these Master Julius?"
"YEAH WHAT ARE THEY JULIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"YAMI!!!! STOP YELLING OR I'LL CUT YOU UP REAL GOOD!" Jack yelled back at Yami

"Both of you stop yelling now!! Your scaring Rill." Jack and Yami both froze over the table looking at me.

"Anyways before we go over what the Wizard King brought, back to this Langris is missing, Leopold, Yuno, and now Langris are missing, Yuno and Leopold are with Luck or Lucky, and I think that they got Langris too."

"OKAY COOL WHATEVER CAN WE GET TO WHAT JULIUS BROUGHT ALREADY!!!!!"

"Yami do not make me rise my voice, I'll say it one more time stop yelling." Yami set back down in silence. Then Rill spoke 

"Well then should we see what the Wizard King brought.?"

"YEAH WHAT DID YOU BERING OLD MAN!!!!!!!!"

"YAMI!!!!!!"
"Sorry I'll stop yelling."

"Okay I found a unknown birth record of two identical twins, both born in the Roselei family, and here are some other records I found, it also states that one child left with it's mother and lived in the village of Yvon. But sadly the child that lived in Roselei family died, And that's all I was able to get, There's not more information on the child that died in the Roselei family, and the one that lived in Yvon, well is Luck. Any question?"

"WAIT!!!! YOUR TELLING ME THAT LUCK IS NOBLE!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!" Yami yell once again.

"Yes I guess that dose mean Luck is Noble, I didn't even think of it." the Wizard King stated.

"Well I think that was a really good meeting Captains, see you back here in one week."

"BUT WAIT WERE ENDING THIS ALL HERE!!!!!!!"

"Yes Yami, is that not okay.?"

"PEOPLE ARE MISSING!!!!! LUCK IS NOBLE!!!!! AND WE STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT LUCKY IS PLANING!!!!!" Yami said.

"I think I might know what he is planing." Charlotte spoke up.

"What do you mean?" I questioned her.

"You said that it was the Roselei family, my father some times leaves for the basement, no one's aloud down there. But one time a few years ago, I went down there to talk to him, and I thought I heard the sound of a person trying to talk but it was too muffled to really make out anything so I thought my mind was making me hear stuff, so I didn't think anything of it. I think Lucky might want reveage on the Roselei family. But they are only thoughts. Of course I was able to finger this out while you men talked on." When Charlotte finished the Captains meeting went on for about another hour.

After the Meeting Was Over

While everyone was leaving I stopped Charlotte.

"*psst* Charlotte?"
"What's is it William?"
"You know the hole story about my past right?"
"Yes I do, why ask?"
"I think Lucky wants to kill me as well."
"But you don't go under the family name."
"I know but some how he knows."
"Lets talk about this later. Okay William."
"Yes that's okay."

No Ones POV

Lucky has a plan to get reveage on the hole Roselei family even the one's that have done nothing to him. Lucky taught himself everything he knows, Lucky picked up on words from the servants through wall, he's never seen the outside world before.

The End of Chapter 7 To be Continued

IN "The Roselei Family."