Princess's and Master's Wishes

Chapter 6

WRANING!!!! This chapter contains language, rape, and yaoi. read at your own risk.

Luck POV

I was trying to go to sleep when I herd Prince and Crimson talking about Lucky or whom they call master, which got my think about him, Like way dose he feel so familiar, Where is he, how come my body get's real sore after his in control, Why dose it seem like those horrible dreams are really his memories. *Hu* I wish I could know whats going on, all I know is that i have to help him know matter what happens.

I finally fell asleep, But I had a horrible bad dream again. I woke up screaming, which coused Prince and Crimson to come running over as quick as possible.

"WHAT'S WRONG PRINCESS!!!!!" Crimson yelled
"Don't yell you'll only frighten him, What's wrong Princess?"
"Oh.. Ummm Nothing I just had a bad dream thats all."
"Is there anything I can do for you to help them go away?"
"No I'm fine thank you though really."
"Your welcome Princess."

They both got up and strated to had back where they were sitting

"Wait, Prince,umm can you sit by me?"
"Yes of course Princess."

No One POV

After Luck fell back to sleep, There was one thing he didn't know about his dreams, he was seeing through Lucky's eyes. when Luck was asleep he saw what Lucky saw.

Lucky POV

I was just sitting there on the cold floor just like always waiting for him to come in, I need more time in Luck's body if I want to be able to Kill this family.

A Man came in Blue eye's, brown hair, tall, and a larger man, and the only reason I'm not died yet is because he like's to let's just say play with me but really he just like's to F**k me, and I'm tried of it, And I want to leave and live with Luck, Prince, and Crimson and the others that I will obtain, they will be my family.

I never knew the mans name, I've only ever just been raped by him, but I have hared a women's voice call out to him, she's always called him father. Is this man my father, if so why dose he hurt my like this every night, and why I'm I here and Luck isn't, I mean he is my twin brother.

Luck POV

I keep having the same dream every time I woke up and tried to go back to sleep I would see that man again and he would hurt me, We need to get Langris and the others and soon.

The Next Day

Me and Lucky talked about the plan and then went for him.

Langris had a mission today so we were going to get him when his alone, I let Lucky have my body.

Lucky POV

When I got to Luck's body all the cuts I had got last night appered on his.

Whatever we need to get going. "Prince, Crimson, lets go!!"
"Yes Master."

We got where Langris was and circled him. I tried to tell him to surrender, But knowing him he didn't, just what I thought. I we able to take him out quickly faster then that Fire mage Captain.

Prince brought use back to the cottage, Crimson put a barrier around him to keep him from moving, and form using his magic.

I used my spell on him to switch him over.

He woke up

"Hello, I am your Master, Your only job is to listen to me and Luck, and to protect us."

Luck POV

"Hello I'm Luck but you can call me Princess. Now what should your name be......Ah Lex. How dose that sound?"
"Good Princess."

"Great. Okay so that one is Crimson, and the tall one with black hair is Prince."

No One POV

Lex had a very shy and scared personality. Kinda like a little kid.
Prince was very take charge, and hind his true feeling's of being scared, fearing that Princess and Master would not keep him.
Crimson is very outgoing, and pumped up.

And Lucky had something special for each of them.

The End of Chapter 6 To be Continued

IN "Missing People."