The Roselei Family

Chapter 8

Lucky POV 

I was sitting in that same room I've always sat in. I think it's night because Luck was saying it was late and he need'ed rest.

The door opened and that man came in as always all he did was rape me, It was painful and some days unbearable.

After what felt like a cuple of hours he left I was in so much pain, and full of anger, all I want to do is kill him and the people in this family.

I used my spell and took over Lucks body as he slept.

"Prince, Crimson, Lex."

They all came to me.

"Master!!!!" They all spoke in unisine

"Master?" Lex spoke

"What is it Lex.?"

"Well umm...can my name be Lexy.?"

"Yeah sure I don't care."

"Yeee!!!"

"Were moving out."

No Ones POV

They all left, They hit the royal Capital and hit it hard. Magic knight captains came as quickly as they could. Vice captais were there to evacuate people. No one under vice Captain was aloud to be there. Nozel and Fuegoleon tried to stop Lucky and the others.

"Crimson stay here for now and take them out. That's an order got it." Lucky said to Crimson

"Yes Master!!!" Crimson said to Lucky

Fuegoleon was thronw off by his little brother fighting him, but that was not his little brother standing there. Crimson was esaly stronger then both of the Captains there.

Lucky was looking for a house but didn't know what house or home. his never seen the house before only the basement but has luck has it Luck is the best at felling mana.

"Luck!!!"

{"What is it?"}
"The man in your dreams, find him."
{"I can try."}

{"His over there"}

Lucky heady the way Luck showed him, as he went Yami, and William's jumped in trying to stop Lucky. 

Prince and Lexy stoped to give there Master a changce to run. Lucky went ahead.

William and Yami were having a troible with the two of them then, Rill, Dorthey, and Charlotte came, Jack joined Nozel and Fuegoleon. Julius came too and left with Yami and William's after Lucky.

They finally found him.

The haed of the Roselie family was pined to the wall Lucky was going to kill him.

"STOP!!!" Julius said

Lucky didn't listen and thrown a spell at him and killed him right in front of Julius, William, and Yami.

Julius tried to use chorno staces but Lucky was two fast.

He doged it esaly and tried to hit William with the same attack.

Julius stoped it from hitting him Lucky didn't give up he thrown countless attacks at William's.

"LUCKY YOU NEED TO STOP THIS!!!!!" William yelled to him trying to reason with him but nothing worked.

Julius used his Chrono staces again but this time was able to catch him.

Julius was also able to get the others.

Lucky woke up in a cage, he couldn't feel his magic.

"Lucky." William was outside the cage

"Let me go!!!!They will come for me."
"No they wont, they are here to. Now I have a few questioned for you, and I love it if you answered, or we'll have to take this the hard way?"
"Fine."

The End of Chapter 8 To be Continued

IN "Answer's."