Afterwards

Chapter 12

Luck POV

I see Lucky every night and day's off, he lives in the woods not to far away from the Black Bulls base. William now and then go's over there to see him to. Because Lucky is his brother too, but *shhuu* that's a secret, only the Roselei family knows about it.

Oh!! I forgot to mention Langirs Vaude is now training me to be a propur noble.

Leopold, Langris, and Yuno come by now and then, they don't make it out here as often because there so far away, but they try.

Lucky now lives in peace with everyone in a cottage. Lucky almost lives like a noble because of Crimson, Prince, and Lexy are there for him for everything.

I'm happy that Lucky is now safe, and I get to see him everyday.

I've also become friends too Yuno more and Leo, I say I'm friends with Langris but he denies it every time, but his the one that wanted to teach me to be noble, not me.

I loved that everything went back to normal, well mostly I now have a twin brother I see every night now. Oh!! almost forgot, Me and Magna fond out that we both really, really like each other, if you get what I mean.

But were all really happy now, Oh I never told you, but Finral got his magic back.

Well I guess you could say, we all lived happlily ever after.

-The End

P.s I'll be writing a stroy called "Luck and Lucky.(and who...?). It just the same story but a diffrent plot. I wanted to add more to this one but didn't have the time the Plot was just moveing to fast for me to add everything i wanted.

so make sure to follow me to get when I post it.

"https://www.wattpad.com/story/312455839-luck-and-lucky-and-who"