Family

Chapter 10

William POV

As we ran to get Lucky my thought's ran wild.

("William?")

"What is it Patri?"

("Somethings off, why wouldn't he just ask you to save him before.?")

"Because he want'ed to kill me."

("So he's going to try and kill you when you come for him.")

"That doesn't matter, he's a lost child I will save him no mater what, no mater if he tries to kill me, I don't care."

"Who are you talking to Vangeance?" Yami said

"Oh?.. Umm myself sorry."

("Nice one")

"Shut up!!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME VANGEANCE!!?" Yami over herd William's talking to Patri

"Oh umm.. sorry still just talking with myself."

As Yami and I and srveal other magic knights got closer the more damage there was to the nobles realm.

Lucky has so much power almost too much, how could he have even leared any of this, did he taech his self, if so how did he teach himself magic, and to talk there were so many question's I wanted to ask him. But they were going to have to wait.

As we got to the house Charlotte was there, I thought she would have been with her father at the hospital, I guess she didn't care to much for the man that was hurting a child since birth.

"Charlotte where is your basement?"

"I'll take you, this way."

Charlotte brought Yami and I to the basement, But there was a steel door in the way.

"Are you sure he's in there?"

"Yes positive."

"How are we supoosed to get past it?"

"Stand back everybody."

"Yami what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to cut the door down, Duh"

"Wait you can't!!"

"And why not?"

"Because you could hit him with the spell, and were here to save him not kill him."

"Okay fine do you have any other plan's of how were going to get though it then?"

"Umm.. I do know."

"I have an ideal." Charlotte said

"What is it.??" Yami and I both asked

"We can use the key to open the door."

"Well prikaly princess why didn't you just say so."

"Because you too were busy talking."

Charlotte give my the key and I unlocked the door. When we opened the door there was a boy that looked just like Luck chained to the floor, covered in bruises, and his own blood. He was shacking, blindfolded.

Lucky POV

Someone came in, I couldn't turn to see who it was. My body was in to much pain to even try.

"Lucky?"

Someone spoke to me, but I couldn't talk my throat was to dry to even think about talking.

"Lucky it's William Vangeance, You are safe now."

I tried the best I could to speek.

"Th..tha..nk..you.." I said but it hurt a lot.

"Your welcome."

William POV

Me and Yami got Lucky's chains undone, They looked like they have been on him for so many years. he had grown into them, They were so tight and they had also rusted into him.

(This poor child.)

We had got him to where the others were being held.

I had went back to where Luck was and let him out of the cage he was in.

This would be the first time Luck and Lucky would get to see each other's face's.

("I wish I could see your face Patri.")

("You've seen my face before.")

("I mean like face to face")

Luck POV

I walked into the room everyone was in there Crimson, Prince, and Lexy then someone else came in, It was like looking in a mirror.

Lucky came in and I was in shock.

"Luck."

Lucky ran over to me and hugged me.

The End of Chapter 10 To be Continued

IN "Face to Face."