Answer's

Chapter 9

Charlotte got the news of her father, The head of the house Roselie, he manged to not die and is in the hospital, Lucky is unaware about this thou.

"Lucky." William's spoke to Lucky
"What?" Lucky reply

"I would like you to please answer my questions, this will only take a minuet."

"Fine I'll answer your stupid question, I'll do it if you let them go."

"We can't do that."

"What Why Not!!!"

"Because they will come for you."

"I'll tell them not to!!"

"I don't believe you."

"Please, Just please let them go."

Lucky begged for the people he saw as family to get let go.

"Okay, I'll let go one of your friends for every question you answer. Is that okay."

"Fine whatever just let them go."

"Okay I have ordered them to let Crimson go, after you answer this question. You do have to tell them to not come for you."

"Okay, just get on with this."

"Okay question 1, Why did you try to kill the head of the Roselie family, do you have a grudge against him, and what is your relationship with him.??"

"Umm.. okay, I killed him because he hurt me, and I planed on killing the rest of that family too, because they just let him hurt me. And to the other prat of the question, I believe he is my father."

"So what the Wizard King said was true, Luck is the baster child of the Roselie family, and you and Luck are twin's, But why were you going to kill the rest of the family Lucky? They did nothing to you?"

"Because they did nothing to help my, nothing at all."

"But they knew nothing of your existence. They couldn't help you if they knew nothing of you."

"Okay Crimson and Lexy have now been release, the next question."

"Are they okay?"

"Hu? Yes they are fine all of them, they are sitting in a waiting room."

"Okay, what did he do to you so bad to make you what to kill him?"

"He.. he umm.. he keep me underground, chained to the ground, he tortured me and he umm..."

"It's okay I got enough for that, you may stop."

"I don't want him to ever hurt Luck."

"Hu? You tried to kill him because he hurt you really bad and so he couldn't hurt Luck?

"Yes."

"Okay thank you for answering my question's Prince has been released. Now Lucky I have a few more things I would like to say, First The man you tried to kill, survived but he will be arrested when he leaves the hospital, and Magic Knight are coming for you."

As William got up to leave.

"Thank you William."

Luck's body fell to the ground. 

"Lucky most have left his body." William thought to himself

Luck woke up.

"William." Luck spoke

"What is it child?"

"Please don't kill them."

"Kill who?"

"Prince, Crimson, and Lexy."

"I would never, We have a plan for them."

"Thank you."

The End of Chapter 9 To be Continued

IN "Family."