Worries

Michelle was breathing heavy, while she was standing on the rooftop of one of the buildings close to S.T.A.R. Labs. On her back her sister, unconscious from the fight against Lillian and from the Kryptonite in her body. But Michelle was pretty close as well. The only thing, that keeps her awake, was the promise, she gave to her mother and her sister. To keep her sister safe, no matter what would happen. And that was the reason, while she fought against the pain, tiredness and everything else. The sun was already down and the bit that was reflected from the moon, wasn't enough to keep her strong. Especially with the Kryptonite in her body. Lillian really knew what she was doing. But the last attack from her and Kara brought her down, and now Lillian was, hopefully, at the D.E.O. Michelle had used Kara's little transmitter to open a bridge to the D.E.O. and just threw Lillian through it, before she left with her sister.

"Kara? I know you can't hear me right now, but I'll keep my promise. We are almost there" with these words, Michelle jumped from the building and flew to her destination. There were about 100 meters she had to fly. So not that far away. But she had almost lost all her powers and she was fighting really hard against her tiredness. Her only goal was, to bring Kara to a safe place, and she was almost there. Almost. And just when she was above S.T.A.R. Labs, she noticed it. Everything went black and the two sisters were falling to the ground like cannonballs.

Lena was nervous. Really nervous. Since almost forty-five minutes they had no chance to see what was going on with Michelle and Kara. No one could say if they were alive or if they were still fighting against Lillian. Lena layed her hand on her belly and took a deep breath. She tried to stay calm. Especially for the baby. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, before she looked over at Sam and Alenia. The young girl was sleeping, while Sam had her on her arms. It was all a bit too much for a four year old. Even when that four year old was an alien. Suddenly there was a strange sound and Lena looked over at Cisco and Felicity.

"There is something or someone coming"

"Kara and Michelle" Lena whispered, while she was looking at the monitor. The two sisters where flying over the building before they got unconscious and falling to the ground.

"Wally? Lets go!" and before anyone else could say anything, the two speedster were gone. For Sam and Lena everything went in slow motion while they were looking at the monitors. But it seemed like, that the two speedster were fast enough. Wally caught Kara, before she could hit the ground and Barry caught Michelle at the same moment. And a few seconds later, they brought them back in and layed them on the two sun banks, which Caitlin build together with Felicity and Cisco.

"You have to check if there is any Kryptonite in their body's. When it's gone, they are safe and their wounds can heal" Lena said in a calm voice, while she looked at Kara. The young hero was breathing heavy and Lena knew, that she was close to die. Very close to, be honest. But she tried to stay calm. In all the years as a business woman, she learned how to stay calm in certain situations. And this was one. She knew it would be the best to stay calm outside, while she went wild inside. She was worried. The last time she saw Kara in such conditions was when she fought against Reign and almost died as well. But this time she was pregnant and there was one more reason, why she couldn't die. Their son need her mother as well.

"Barry? Could you do me a favour?"

"Sure"

"Could you run back to the church and look if my mother is still there? And maybe in the whole city?" Barry nodded and was gone in a flash. Lena took a deep breath and looked over at Cisco who made a big check up in the city if there was any sign of Lillian or more Kryptonite in the city.

It took him half an hour to check the whole city, but he couldn't find anything. There was no sign of Lillian or any more Kryptonite. And even Barry couldn't find Lena's mother. Just in that moment, Caitlin came back to all the others and run her fingers trough her hair.