The Truth Is Out

After Michelle picked Alenia up from Maggie's and Alex' place, she was on her way to Ruby. The young girl was at a hidden place, so Reign wouldn't find her. It was far outside the town, but at least the young girl would be safe there. It took her a while, before she arrived, but when she did, there was nothing expect for a wild field. She opened a little silver box near the field and gave some numbers in, before a big mansion was shown.

“No matter how insane Lex went, he knew what he was doing” Michelle said, while she had her sleeping daughter on her arms. She entered the mansion and looked around a bit. She had been here twice now, but every time it felt different. She had the feeling, that Lex and Lillian where still present in this mansion. Well, there was a big painting hanging in the main hall of Lillian, so maybe that explained it.

“Ruby?” Michelle said, while she was walking trough the mansion and looking for the young girl.

“I'm here” Ruby came out of a room and smiled at the older one.

“Who's that?” she asked and looked to the young girl on Michelle's arms. The Kryptonian looked at her her daughter and smiled soft, before she went with Ruby in the living room and layed her daughter on the couch, so she could still sleep.

“She's my daughter, her name is Alenia” Michelle said, after she layed a blanket over her and looked at Ruby. The young girl just looked at Michelle and than to her daughter. Her mother told her, that the family of Michelle died during a fire and now there was her daughter, so it was clear, that Ruby was confused.

“How are you doing?” Michelle asked, after she layed her phone on the coffee-table and went with Ruby into the kitchen to get something to drink and eat. They planned to watch some movies and for that they needed some Snacks. And Michelle was hungry, really hungry. After she went crazy at the D.E.O. and used all her powers, she needed something to eat to feel better.

“I don't know, I miss my Mom” Ruby sighed and got some drinks out of the fridge. Michelle bit her lip short and took a deep breath.

“Supergirl and her friends will find a way to save her Ruby. I was with her today and she's fine. But it needs some time” Michelle hated it, that she had to lie to the young girl, but Sam asked everyone to keep it a secret towards Ruby, that she was Reign, so Michelle was doing it, even when she hates it.

“And what if not?”

“They will Ruby, don't worry, soon you'll be with your Mom again” Michelle smiled soft and both of them went back to the living room and Ruby turned on a movie, she wanted to watch. Michelle sat down next to her daughter and ate her sandwiches, while she was watching the movie with the other girl. Sure she was happy, that she had her daughter back again, but she was afraid too. Here on earth Alenia would have powers and no one could say, when she would get them. It could be in a few years or in a few days. No one knows that. Kara told her, that Kal didn't get them until he was twelve, so Michelle hoped, it would be the same with Alenia. But every Kryptonian was different so of course she would stay worried, until she knew when she would get her powers.

“I'll bring the plates away, you can look for a new movie” Michelle smiled, after she got up and left to the kitchen. They had watched one movie already and wanted to watch some more now. After Michelle left, Ruby looked after her, before she got the phone of the older one. Ruby knew, that this was wrong, but she wanted to hear her mothers voice. So she used the password of Michelle's phone and searched for her mother's number, before she called her. It took a while, but than only the voice mail went on. Ruby sighed and layed the phone back on the coffee-table and sat back on her place on the couch. She looked over at the little girl, who was still sleeping. She always wanted a little sister or brother and now she hoped, when her mother was healthy again, that her and Michelle would still be friends, so she could have some time with the little girl and play sometimes with her or take care of her.