Back Home

Both sisters where in the spaceship and looking out at the bright space in front of them. Everything was dark, but a few stars out there were to be seen. It remembered them of their time in their pods, when they left Krypton. But now it was different for them. They left their new home, but they knew, that they would come back. Come back to their new friends and family.

“Can you promise me something?” Michelle looked at her younger sister and raised an eyebrow. They haven't talked that much the past few hours and they knew, that they couldn't contact the D.E.O. anymore. They where to fare away now to talk with everyone.

“And what?” Michelle asked in a soft voice and run her fingers through her hair. Kara was still in her super suite and Michelle left her glasses back at the D.E.O. because she knew, that she wouldn't need them out in the space.

“When everything is over, you are asking Sam out” now Michelle laughed short a shock her head.

“Why should I?”

“Because I have seen how you looked at her”

“And how did I looked at Sam?” Michelle raised an eyebrow and looked over at her younger sister. She never had such a conversation with her younger sister. Sure, she knew that it would have come to that, if they would have been arrived at earth together and she would have took care of her younger sister. But that never happened. She never got the chance to talk with her about her first love, her first kiss or her first date. All that was missed, because both of their pods got knocked off and they landed at different times on earth and in a different universe.

“Like you looked at Syllya every time you saw her” Kara said in a soft voice and laid her hand over Michelle's. The brunette one took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a moment. She knew, that Kara was probably right about that, but she also knew, that she had met Sam just a few weeks ago and not on the best way ever.

“Maybe you are right Kara, Sam is someone special, she really is, even without the fact, that a monster is possessing her. But we barely had time to talk with each other. Most of the time she was in that special room Lena build while I was doing some tests on her. So it's not really the best way for that” Michelle said and closed her eyes for a moment, before she looked out at the space again.

“Michelle, just do it. Just ask her. You deserve to be happy again. And I bet Syllya would be okay with that too” Michelle looked back at her sister again and smiled short at her sisters words. She said nothing to that and kissed her sisters temple. Michelle doesn't even know, what she should say about that.

“Michelle?” Kara said and pointed out of one of the windows. Michelle followed her sisters view and smiled short.

“It seems like we just arrived” Kara whispered in a soft voice while she was looking out. It looked so familiar to the young Kryptonian, but she couldn't say why. But before she could asked Michelle why it felt so familiar, something hit the spaceship and both of them were looking at each other.

“Hasn't J'onn said something about a shield or so?”

“Yes” Kara said and looked around fast, before she found the right button and hit it. It took a while, before the ship transformed from the outside and the fire stopped. From that, the Zor-El sister's knew, that someone was living on that rock, which was floating in the space.

After a rough landing, both of them got out of the spaceship and looked around, while Kara made sure, that no one could see the ship. It was the last thing they wanted, that someone would find it and they wouldn't come back home than.